|
Author Topic:   I think...
-DNX-Ni
posted May 28, 2002 03:56 PM            
This place needs a 'bitching' forum! Been reading the AvP (ta Grind) forums a lot recently through personal interest and curiosity. They have one and it's well used.

Very well organised forum and it actually does tend to keep the personal taunts and such off the main discussion forum.

Anyone else think this?

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 28, 2002 04:43 PM            
All non-TM related topics should be placed in the general forum.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 28, 2002 04:45 PM            
Plus Kong has a good bitching forum http://kongtm.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/x-forum.cgi

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 28, 2002 09:49 PM            
yeah but I meant a specific one for here! but cool..Kong's one is ok I guess! Just somewhere to vent appropriately my good chum!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 28, 2002 09:50 PM            
hey..u got your old ID back Coax mate! good show!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 28, 2002 09:54 PM            
LMAO...I just read 'Captn Crunch' s thread in the bitching bit! LMAO!! the only person who ever will respond to him verbally now is Ras and as b4, he'll never respond til Ras is finished and made a verbal-cock out of him! sh** it's good to read! am too inebriated to make too much sense of my feelings and such...go RAS!! (on the BB...on the field u know what u r!!!!!) lol pt..imagine staying so still waiting for someone to frag u...like u'd do unto them! lol

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 28, 2002 09:56 PM            
pardon our dear NI he seems to be p***d again

IP:

coaxs
posted May 28, 2002 10:07 PM            
I never lost 'coax' I just want to use it for more administrative stuff, I use to use 'coax LWA' for non admin stuff for awhile.

Ni: You remind me of Homer Simpson when Moe said, "This baby can flash fry a buffalo in 45 seconds". Homer responds, "but I want it now."

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited May 28, 2002).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 28, 2002 10:13 PM            
I do?!?! I thought that was the microwave thingy..with Marge!!! thing! u ken lad?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 29, 2002 12:56 AM            
You think I want to stick my nose in there?!I'm sure I wouldn't be allowed since for some reason a few think I'm pure evil like Micael Myers Don't ask me why.I guess those kind of halucinations are what happens when you mix crack and acid together

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 29, 2002 01:48 AM            
crack and acid?

thats not gona make pooing plesurable

IP:

Irascible
posted May 29, 2002 02:00 AM            
LOL Ni,
I just imagine you saying that as an affable drunk (not to say that you are one... though you never know ), English accent and all. I must give you kudos for spelling "inebriated" correctly despite that fact that you are inebriated.

Supe,
Then my plans have come to fruition! Muwahahahahaaaa!!! Though Dr. Evil is funny evil. I was shooting for something more like a classical Bela Lugosi style Dracula evil.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 29, 2002 06:49 AM            
B-Z-F added a "fight forum", and soon enough it was the most active forum on there, from that point on it decended into abuse on top of abuse and im afraid to say that if one is added here ill stay in wolfenstein and sod this off as a bad job. Ive seen too much crap fly like this before and it always ends up in ppl going too far.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 29, 2002 10:33 AM            
Well ok..no personal abuse then! It was a thought to keep the bitches off here! I mean..the ones that bitch most! AvP has ist sussed!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 29, 2002 10:51 AM            
I think the correct term is "Bitchers"

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 29, 2002 03:50 PM            
There are 3 basic catergories in life.You are either a leader,a follower,or someone that complains about the leaders or followers
Agueing is a part of life and you can't expect to get rid of it and you can't expect everyone here,with their different beliefs and lifesyles, to get along together.
As long as you don't cross a moral line I don't have a problem with people argueing with me or anyone else.

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 29, 2002 07:16 PM            
Isn't that 4 categories?

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 29, 2002 09:04 PM            
And then theres the category of users who read and then read again, and then decide to add another category having read between the lines

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 29, 2002 10:24 PM            
ok I'm sorry I suggested this! Coax please close this thread! thanks! It's evident that it's more con than pro so there's no point in conjecture! ir whatever one may call it!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 29, 2002 10:52 PM            
Well I've been posting for just over a year! I was content and very happy with this community! noone took insults personally! Noone had a major problem with anyone else's post's or attitudes!

So I now feel since more people will be frequenting this particular forum in the next few months, develpoment and organaisation is in order! We have to be prepeared for the onslaught of the early teens and they will do nothing, given the chance, but have a go at each other!

It is at your own discretionm in my idea, to post in this forum! Set a few rules or what-not! It's not a place to really vent to each other as such, I@ll rephrase... but a place to sort out some in-game qualms without hindering progress and friendships within the main forum!!!!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP: