|
Author Topic:   Into post
xtian
posted May 27, 2002 12:54 PM            
Greetings Tread-fiends!
Before I posted my "help" message, I should have put up an intro post. So here is my intro post, just a little late.

My name is Christian, and I have been playing the TM 1.6 Demo for quite a while now. You may know me as "xtreme".

I live in Budapest, Hungary, play the bass guitar excessively, and am Director of Operations for a NATO contractor company.

I finally got Treadmarks through the incredible generosity of Chris Maggie in London, who bought it at a local shop and posted it to me! (LDA wanted 2x the cost of the product to ship it, and I just wouldn't pay that.)

Anyway, that is me. Feel free to blast me into a small pile of dust whenever you see me!

- Christian (aka - "xtreme")
Budapest, Hungary

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 27, 2002 01:29 PM            
Welcome to the community, xtian (xtreme)!! I never play the demo server too much these days but great to see you with the full game!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 27, 2002 03:48 PM            
Welcome dude.If you ever run into player DOG Hut he is from Hungary too.Hope to see you on the servers.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 27, 2002 03:50 PM            
Here is his ICQ number:131147353

And email:hut11@wp.pl

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 27, 2002 03:56 PM            
I think HUT's from Poland, but near on a global scale!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 27, 2002 04:50 PM            
Greetings Fellow Hungarian and welcome to the Treadmarks dysfunctional family!

IP:

xtian
posted May 27, 2002 04:51 PM            
Yeah, Hut is from Poland. He and I have chatted a bit between nukes on the Demo server. He is improving his English through chatting while playing TM!

I don't know how useful "gs" is going to be in regular conversation, though!

;-)

- xtreme
Budapest, Hungary

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 27, 2002 05:45 PM            
LOL! funy guy,....looks like i have competition

may your stay be lengtheeee

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 27, 2002 07:17 PM            
"good"

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 27, 2002 07:33 PM            
Thats right...I was thinking of Rommel or Ace.

IP:

Paranor
posted May 28, 2002 02:17 PM            
hello.

did someone drill him on the ddm thing?

IP:

xtian
posted May 28, 2002 02:41 PM            
If the "DDM thing" is the Sunday Deathmatch, then that is actually the reason Chris bought the full version for me. He wanted to see more players on Sundays.

Right now I am trying to get used to all the new weapons and tanks. The Demo version only has 2 tanks, no nukes, no wasps, no Shadow Keeper, and only one map!!

My current favorite tank is the Nemesis. I like having the majority of weight on the front of the vehicle...

Groovy,
- xtreme

IP:

coaxs
posted May 28, 2002 04:34 PM            
Wait till you see all the user made tanks and maps. Nemisis was my favorite tank for like a year untill I upgraded to a liquid tank

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Paranor
posted May 28, 2002 09:36 PM            
lol - Initially I thought "wtf (as in what the frag! ) - more players? Our server is already choking as it is".

Then I remembered you are not in the US so more euro players would be great!

Who's "chris"?

IP:

A2597
posted May 28, 2002 10:37 PM            
Heh, call me old fasioned, but I prefer Talon.

And Welcome! The beers in the fridge, and the nuts are all over.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 29, 2002 06:51 AM            
hello

IP:

CyberCannon
posted May 29, 2002 09:24 PM            
Welcome xtreme

I am only a demo player, at least until I can get hired, right now. I will get a full version when I have a chance. I am also a new player to the family. But if I don't have a chance to shoot you up, or get shot up by you, welcome to the talk family.

CC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 29, 2002 09:57 PM            
Hey new guys, nip on over to www.dmf.filetap.com and see what we got to offer im sure you will get the full version soon enough

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 29, 2002 10:46 PM            
I remember LDA saying they might try to make the demo upgradible to retail since the yaren't making a profit on it anymore.What ever happened to that idea?

IP: