|
Author Topic:   Candy Land Map
wolfman
posted May 26, 2002 11:20 AM            
Finally got to play the Candy Land Map and had a blast. Soon as I saw the teletubbies I was "pleassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee let me be able to run through them" and yes I was able to. lol I know this may sound twisted but I was wondering if anyone can do up an explosion for them where they don't just explode but they explode bloodily! Thanks and cudos for the map bud.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 26, 2002 12:22 PM            
Blood Explosions lol - its a kids map not Nightmare on Matrix Street LOL LOL - however if anyone wants to do a blood explosion for em feel free lol.

Personally you will be scared $hi']['less by my next map and theres more blood than you know what to do with...

btw - sry for ditchin out early, i was so damn knackered i just dropped asleep. Q; some1 said there was no sounds on the map ? did u get sounds nr the teletubs ? i put 3 sound sets on there - and they seem to work on mine ?

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited May 26, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted May 26, 2002 01:37 PM            
Yeah... I hate it when I get knackered... LOL... :P

IP:

wolfman
posted May 26, 2002 08:44 PM            
Hey
Figured the blood explosions would be an add on so it could be kept a kids map. Only other thing needed is Barney or a Barney tank lol. I did get the sounds. Great map and looking forward to the next one that is scary. Though tele tubbies are scarie enough lol Ciao JT

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 26, 2002 10:39 PM            
you want some sample images ?

IP:

wolfman
posted May 26, 2002 11:02 PM            
Please Please Please Please lol and however many more you need lol Yes I would. Thanks JT

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 26, 2002 11:19 PM            
Consider it done the map is half finished.

Wanna see more - check out the new page at the DMF - direct link is here: http://dnxworld.homestead.com/Modspage.html

Enjoy.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 27, 2002 12:16 AM            
GIMMEE SOME SUGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

[AoD] Ban Sach
posted June 01, 2002 02:33 PM            
hmmmm bz hover tanks in TM...doesnt that like take away from the theme of a real tank being used? i mean if its not a hover then i think it would be kewl. just a thought...opinions?

Ban

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 01, 2002 02:47 PM            
there isnt currently a way of doing a real hover, you can cheat it, but it dont feel right.

IP:

[AoD] Ban Sach
posted June 02, 2002 03:02 AM            
ah ok just contributing my 2 cents worth lol

Ban

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted June 03, 2002 02:46 PM            
Where do we get the candy land map from?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 03, 2002 03:09 PM            
DMF site

IP:

[AoD] Ban Sach
posted June 06, 2002 10:25 PM            
is this candyland map in the master map pack rixy? if not i WANT IT!!!!

Ban
gimme!

IP:

[AoD] Ban Sach
posted June 06, 2002 10:27 PM            
im just now looking closer at matrix's pic he has posted up there...does that bdog grizzly have treads on it??? like the other tanks???? omg that would look funny lol

Ban

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 06, 2002 11:59 PM            
It probably would be funny ya, but no - no treads on it.... and its the stealth tank - you can find the stealth tank and candyland at Superunknown's Modstore - the link is on the DMF. Membership is required to access the files.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 07, 2002 02:29 AM            
Since tm-central is gone im looking at alternate hosting so some links on dmf may not function just yet.

IP:

[AoD] Ban Sach
posted June 07, 2002 03:28 AM            
well as i said before matrix i will gladly host anything that you need put up just lemme know

Ban

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 07, 2002 08:30 AM            
Thx ban, i did think about that but the way i have to get files to u is terrible... icq wont send em for whatever reason i dont know so they have to go via sheedo.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 08, 2002 11:49 AM            
Kong has supplied file hosting for us - thx kong, all the links are finally up and err... linked

Ill rehost your gimp tutorial this sunday.

IP: