|
Author Topic:   What is your favorite weapon????
posted May 26, 2002 04:40 AM            
Well, I like to use the mass driver. I love to punt tanks and see them flying.. I especially like punting tanks from a distant on flat land or especially in the water...ask Irascible about that....

But mostly I enjoy punting the tank...chasing it and punting it again...and chasing it and finally putting the death nail frag in the tank...all the time the twirling,tumbling player is helpless wondering when will it end...

Play hard...Play fair...See you online

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 26, 2002 06:58 AM            
I don't think I have a favorite yet, but I do like the wasps. You guys were talking at one point about keeping track of time spent playing... Any way of keeping track of frags and with which kind of weapon? Just kind of a fun way to see who is skilled with what.

JC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 26, 2002 08:27 AM            
DA NUKE

IP:

Irascible
posted May 26, 2002 01:46 PM            
Devil,
Ask me about punting or getting punted? I do a lot of both. Though when it comes to Satan and his minions the word "exorcize" would be more appropriate. There is an old thread on the topic if you want to do a search. There's nothing wrong with a new one though.

Jeep,
Some of the guys that run the servers have software that gives a breakdown of who fragged how often and with what weapons. I don't think they use it regularly, but I have seen the breakdowns before. Hopefully they'll reply soon a give you more info.

IP:

A2597
posted May 26, 2002 02:50 PM            
Stock:
Ramdrill or Mass Driver

Mods:
I love my Mirvs of steel, and my Ice ball, and my dragonflys...but of course I love MY weapons..LMAO

other peoples:
man, so many...
Vlads Mine thrower, RCs MIRV, tooooooooooo many to mention really, so many good ones!

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 26, 2002 03:45 PM            
For fragging-Plasma Cannon
For fun-Mass Driver

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 26, 2002 06:49 PM            
120 is my baby

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 26, 2002 08:05 PM            
ice ball ???? and if were including mod weapons - i like the old elecron gun and the tri-mirv nuke

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 26, 2002 10:24 PM            
right now, for distance I like swarmers!

Up close: Flamethrower

over hill: mrl

Weatherman, when he was here, kept logs and posted them on the bwl site!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

ping of death
posted May 27, 2002 08:51 PM         
I love Shadow Keeper!!! Skill or no skill, I love taking out 3-4-5-whatever in one blast. Also, I donít hesitate to reload that bad-boy. I guess that makes me anti-social, huh?

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 27, 2002 09:39 PM            
punk of death

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 27, 2002 09:41 PM            
That ain't too kosher for DDM's! I mean u chased me half way across the map with is reaching out an just missing me... how many did u actually refill up to?

IP:

ping of death
posted May 28, 2002 08:33 AM         
I don't remember NI. But that reminds me, there is some skill involved in using, and avoiding the Shadow Keeper. As you mentioned, if you stay just out of range, you will cause me to unload all the ammo without killing you. Also, if I maintain the proper distance to you while unloading, and avoiding your weapons, there's some skill there. So, knowing the right and the wrong times to use it does take some skill, right?

IP:

posted May 28, 2002 10:46 AM            
Yes, there is skill involved in using the shadow...most newbies think they're invunderable and get real close. I have found that R-gernades will do the trick to take the shadow from them...or I good looking for wasps or MRLs...but yes there is skill involve with the shadow keeper...because everyone is wanting to take it from you for them self.

IP: