|
Author Topic:   Battlefield manner for the Shadow Keeper
posted May 26, 2002 04:30 AM            
Miss Manner here to introduce to the new player an acceptable use of the controversial Shadow Keeper. Since it is not consider a weapon of skill it is frowned upon the over use of the keeper. Thus reloading is out of the question. But, if you happen to take it away from someone else, then it is OK to reload the keeper with a single gold box and use it until it is gone. Some more noble players just take their 2-3 frags and unload it promptly. Note that the shadow keeper is not in the DDM matches.

Remember always….to Play hard…Play fair…See you online.

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited May 26, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 26, 2002 04:39 AM            
If theres only 3 or 4 shots left in it and a gold box is evident i usually do just for a frag or 2... but if theres like 15+ i tend to just wate em out on a nearby red dot.

If many tanks crowd a player with the keeper tho they are dead, the keeper only ever hits 1 person ata time, i know it looks busy and chaotic, but if many ppl attack at the same time the keeper cant keep up specially if one has the ramdril.

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 26, 2002 06:58 AM            
HOT DIGGITY DOG, you can reload that shadow keeper??? IT'S MINE! LOL

JC

IP:

coaxs
posted May 26, 2002 09:44 PM            
Thats a tuff problem. I unload the shadow keeper completely 90% of the time, but sometimes I just get 200 ammo and go with it. Part of the fun is to frag the people who get super ammo and it brings a new and different element to the game.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Paranor
posted May 27, 2002 11:23 AM            
if super is playing or any of my brothers then i'm after em. otherwise, I unload it. it gets annoying. at least you can outrun or maybe live a nuke/cruise.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 27, 2002 03:53 PM            
Sometimes I unload sometimes I don't.Just depends on the mood I'm in and who's playing at the time.

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 28, 2002 02:19 PM            
I ALWAYS unload it. On any red dot, but I especially like doing it if the name above it starts with a S or C and ends in "own" or "oax"

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

Irascible
posted June 04, 2005 03:45 AM            
Good thread.

IP:

pablito
posted June 05, 2005 12:03 PM            
good thread as in... :P

if you're not such a good of player than:
- Use it completely if you fresh loaded at point
- Recharge if found but with less than 15
- Don't overcharge as others can take it away from you and start an unskillful festival.

If you're a good player:
- Use it only if pride hurts.

IP: