|
Author Topic:   Posters are slacking....
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 26, 2002 03:55 AM            
I posted 14 hours ago and noone has posted anything since then.Strange.I guess everyone is doing stuff for Memorial Day Weekend?Its only a day off work on Monday to me...
Also been noticing it has been slow in here for the last couple of weeks but at least I can't say that for the servers this time which is good

IP:

posted May 26, 2002 04:32 AM            
Miss Manners took care of it.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 26, 2002 04:36 AM            
i think its a general lul.... ppl dont feel too good right now.... im sure it will pick up soon.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 26, 2002 06:50 AM            
I HATE ALCOHOL but I love it when I drink it! am regretting it so much just now! some peopl might b rejoicing in the Queen's Jubilee y/day in uk!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 26, 2002 06:54 AM            
It has been so nice here that I have the Jeep top down and am finding any excuse to drive some where :-)

JC

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 26, 2002 06:44 PM            
i went boarding in a park when it wasnt raining :P

drank more 40s than could fill a gas station

hung out with dudes

im usualy away from the net at weekends at a time

IP:

CyberCannon
posted May 26, 2002 11:36 PM            
I have been busy this weekend, not that I post a whole lot, so I haven't even been on the net that much. I have been enjoying the games that I have played so far, as well as most of the posts that I have read.

God Bless,
CC

IP:

Paranor
posted May 27, 2002 11:21 AM            
well......my week just plained sucked. Did sit outside and toasted s'mores last night though. and had some skyy blue - good stuff.

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 28, 2002 02:16 PM            
No alcohol for me! And still had a good END of the Weekend.
Mini-Golf, picnics and family time.

On the other hand, I think that Vermont should be nuked. Did anyone ever hear of ROAD SIGNS?? WTF!!??!?!

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP: