|
Author Topic:   Greetings
Rickk
posted May 24, 2002 01:21 PM         
Newbie here. I recently upgraded my demo version from 1.1 to 1.6. so all I have is the one map (The Ramp). I guess I have to get the full cd copy for more maps right?
The only way to get the cd is by ordering online. Is that right?

IP:

Karldar
posted May 24, 2002 01:38 PM            
Hello and welcome! In response to your first query-yes, you need the full ver to access the rest of the maps(including awesome user-made maps from modders in the community). Secondly, online is probably the most reliable way to purchase TM, but I would think some brick and mortar retail stores might have a copy or two in the bargain bin or something. Anybody else know if copies are still available offline?

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

Rickk
posted May 24, 2002 01:47 PM         
OK Thanks for the reply.
I have been looking at some brick and mortars but have not been able to find a copy. I've been playing the demo for a year and just found the website. Been reading all morning (at work). All of the mods are new to me and pulling at me to buy the cd.

IP:

Karldar
posted May 24, 2002 01:53 PM            
Look, a delayed-action chat client! LOL Well, knowing your general location would prolly help us figure out whether there're any copies close by.

IP:

Rickk
posted May 24, 2002 01:56 PM         
hehe
I'm in the S.F. Bay area.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 24, 2002 04:19 PM            
Welcome to the game and the forums! Hope to see you on the servers! Keep on Fragging!

IP:

JVortex
posted May 25, 2002 02:44 AM            
cool, a new neighbor!

hiyas

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 25, 2002 04:11 AM            
Welcome Rickk

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 26, 2002 06:41 PM            
Greetings guy

IP: