This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   HIATUS
Paranor
posted May 24, 2002 04:21 AM            
our (aragon, tiggs, myself) mother died unexpectedly this past weds. she was not sick - she was at work. nobody was with her when this happened. she died alone in the hospital emergency room while we were still trying to get there.

i myself will not be hosting any servers for any event until I have the energy or the care to bother with it. i only type this due to the fact that i was supposed to host a server saturday, it's 3:19 am and I can't sleep. hopefully you can get somone else. if not sorry but as you can imagine, at the moment, i don't particularly care.

IP:

synack
posted May 24, 2002 04:32 AM         
The unexpected loss of a loved one hurts deeply.

I'm sure I speak for the entire TM family in extending our deepest sympathies to you all.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 24, 2002 04:53 AM            
I'm really sorry to hear that.Take all the time you need bro.

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 24, 2002 07:50 AM            
God Bless all of you. You are all very lucky to have each other during this really hard time in your lives. What I have learned of this community, you have this family when you need us too.

JC

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 24, 2002 07:53 AM            
Par,

I can understand how you feel at this moment. Remember who she was and what she's done for you and your family. My deepest heartfelt sympathies and condolences go out to you and your family.

If you need anything, let me know...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 24, 2002 08:34 AM            
Dont worry ill get things covered... take some time to yourselves.... its sad news when things happen all sudden like this.... my prayers are with you all at this time.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 24, 2002 08:41 AM            
Jeez Par, Tiggs and Aragon, am so sorry guys!

That's quite a shock and can only imagine what that must feel like! You guys take the time you need and, as Matrix said, don't worry about us.

Our thoughts are with u guys!

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 24, 2002 10:03 AM            
i was sitting trying to think of somthing different to say so i didnt sound so informal and just didnt mean it, but i reely can only tell you that i do extend my very deepest sympathys to you 3 guys and the rest of your relatives

from me and the whole Click family

IP:

Irascible
posted May 24, 2002 11:06 AM            
If tears could build a stairway,
and memories were a lane,
I would walk right up to heaven
to bring you home again.
No farewell words were spoken
no time to say goodbye
you were gone before I knew it,
and only God knows why.
My heart still aches in sadness
and secret tears still flow,
what it meant to lose you,
no one will ever know.

-Anonymous

Par, Ara, Tiggs,
Know that my prayers are with you and for you all.
I can not imagine such a tragic loss.
You'll be missed during your time of mourning.

IP:

Teulk
posted May 24, 2002 11:42 AM            
Really sorry to hear about your loss..please pass along my ( and my family's) condolences to all of yours. I have been through the same, and understand where you are. Take plenty of time, reach inside, and never forget. Hold dear all that you can, and have.
Teulk, and Family

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 24, 2002 12:08 PM            
I lost my mother & father a few years back. You have my heart felt sympathy.

IP:

Karldar
posted May 24, 2002 12:38 PM            
My condolences, guys. Your other family is here for you....

IP:

Dreamer
posted May 24, 2002 01:40 PM         

IP:

Nemzad
posted May 24, 2002 05:29 PM         
Realy sorry to hear that. My condolences go out to guys. God Bless ya's

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 24, 2002 05:56 PM            
That's terrible news

My condolences, you all be in our prayers.

IP:

King John 1st
posted May 24, 2002 05:58 PM            
I lost my mum just over a year ago and still not used to it, I remember how you must feel, my deepest heartfelt sympathy to you all and your family.

IP:

[AoD] Ban Sach
posted May 25, 2002 02:43 AM            
i extend my deepest regrets and condolences to your family paranor i myself have lost loved ones as well and find it is hard to cope at times but the healing time will begin (not trying to sound rude with that comment either).

Ban

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted May 25, 2002 10:45 AM            
My Condolence,s.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted May 25, 2002 11:45 AM            
Paranor, Aragon, and Tiggs,

I empathize with you. I lost my mother rather suddenly less than a year ago. Your mothers place can never be filled and her loss will never be forgotten. Time will make the pain easier to bear but it will not take it away. Remember the time with your mother that was good and realize that as long as you remember her she will never truly be gone but living in your hearts and memories. I will pray for Gods peace for you and your family.

God Bless
CC

IP:

wolfman
posted May 25, 2002 01:39 PM            
My deepest and heartfelt sympathy on your loss. Will say a prayer or two. God Bless you and yours. JT

IP:

ARAGON
posted May 26, 2002 09:20 PM            
thanks, everyone, for your thoughts and prayers.

IP:

Paranor
posted May 27, 2002 11:24 AM            
yes, thank you all and also my sympathies to everyone else.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 27, 2002 08:11 PM            
Only just arrived back from a family reunion with cousins that I have been close with all my life. I lost my father just over a year ago and may well lose my mother soon. I understand the feelings of loss and will say a prayer for each and everyone of you. God bless you each and every member of your family in this time of deep sorrow.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited May 28, 2002).]

IP:

ping of death
posted May 27, 2002 08:46 PM         
hang in there comrades.

See you soon! ping

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 28, 2002 02:29 PM            
My God, I'm all choked up man...
Paranor, Aragon, and Tiggs, please accept my deepest sympathies on behalf of the Kohli family. I wish you courage to face everything.

And as you can see, you've got all the support you need here.

Thanks for reminding me of the frailty of life once again.

Amit

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2