|
Author Topic:   The Insanity of it all!!!!!!
GoldAnt_Number1
posted May 20, 2002 11:19 PM            
Just thought i'd drop by to say hi . Man i've been having a *MAJOR* break from the ubb. We all have our off and on seasons eh? Man, (wishs there was an ICQ account that sent you the important TM news/a filter. The problem is im just to scared to keep reading so many posts lol. Though an ICQ account called like TM news that sent you the links to the pages that had important stuff in it, or just an icq account that told you what was happening, when next clan war is...etc Hehehe, I don't actually except anybody to do that though, im just bumbling about until I actually wake up and can start typing real fast on the keyboard (A.K.A. WARM UP). So what've all you guys been up to lately? What new mods/proggies have been made. How's everyone getting along?

ANT FACT OF THE DAY: Did you know Ants can lift over 20x there own weight??? That'd be like a human lifting up a car and throwing it somewhere hehehe

8)8)8)The Ants are coming for you! 8)8)8)

IP:

Paranor
posted May 21, 2002 12:51 AM            
group hug

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 21, 2002 03:56 AM            
Yeah GA...come hang with us for a while.We need someone to stick in the funny spam because Dudy only works part-time

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted May 22, 2002 07:23 PM            
Seriously? Hmm, maybe we could even get that member sign under my name changed to, Official Forum Ant Spammer or somethin like that Hrmm, actually ya know, dudys going to be talking on the UBB more his summer after he goes down to florida

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 22, 2002 09:05 PM            
*thwaps Super*
*Booooming voice* PUNY MORTAL! Bow thy knee and beg for mercy, or the spamming you shall recieve will have no end!!!

------===========+++++++++))))))))[}~
*splat*

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited May 22, 2002).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 22, 2002 09:07 PM            
Honestly... I still have time... does anyone wanna hear my discusion with someone over icq about my agenda and why I haven't been spamming that much? It's a LONG icq discussion, but I'm sure we could have a huge pity party all together as a family (again) over it.

IP:

posted May 23, 2002 01:14 AM            
You know...I read the comics for laughter...forget the comics...just read these threads...I am amazed that any of you still have time to play and do all this chat....You are truly TM players..l

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted May 25, 2002 10:54 AM            
Hinkta ewa houldsa aveha udysda cqia iscussionda ereha onwa

*The Insanity of it all!!!, and yes that is english ahha. Loves his pig latin*

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP: