|
Author Topic:   DNX Kicks Major Butt......How sweet it is
posted May 20, 2002 02:31 AM            
I Still Jazzed about the clan match...It was too cooooool....I am trying to go to sleep....but all I see with my eyes closed in bed are tank flying... sliding... flipping... flaming... AM I insane... or is this just too coolll.

IP:

Irascible
posted May 20, 2002 02:54 AM            
It's not a question of "or".

IP:

coaxs
posted May 20, 2002 04:16 AM            
Don't get to "jazzed" DNX still has 2 more 1st place clan finishes to get before any tie with BWL would be possible. Check here http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/cw.html

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Paranor
posted May 20, 2002 08:04 AM            
Yes, gg guys. BWL is going to make sure we have a decent turnout next time. That will obviously help.

I do have screen shots but they are in BMP format and I'm upgrading to Netware 6 all week so it might be a while before I can convert and post.

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 20, 2002 08:46 AM            
Well I got some good film, but my game froze up and timed out 3 times. So it will be a short movie. I ended up having to reboot in the thrid game and by the time I got back in it was game 4. There were some good shots in game 4, unfortunately I didn't turn the vcr back on after the reboot. *kicks self*

I got some good shots of some people froze in mid air and one of Rixy hovering about 2 feet off the ground, just stuck there. One for the bloopers section.

------------------
TM-Central

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 20, 2002 10:45 AM            
LMAO ya i remember that lol - i froze out 3x myself. Para, screens would be great definately for a braggin rights page those

I was actually really surprised how many turned up..... DNX Venom hasnt been seen in like 7 months !!, but hey he reads this forum, he must or he would not have known about it - so Venom, if youre reading this EMAIL ME !.... hehehe

IP:

ARAGON
posted May 20, 2002 03:41 PM            
Errrr, ummmmm, what happened to the DOG frags/deaths from game #1? I know I was there.....

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted May 20, 2002 03:50 PM            
Didn't you see Wolfman's thread Aragon? The DOG was lost.

IP:

coaxs
posted May 20, 2002 04:03 PM            
yeah, I threw their score in but it didn't show up. I'll have to fix that tonight.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted May 23, 2002 11:16 AM            
I am really sorry ARAGON tried ta stay up late for theDDM but fell asleep about 12.oo, shame coz i reckon we would have won if we had a good turnout.

IP:

ARAGON
posted May 23, 2002 02:15 PM            
NP Bonzo. I wasn't upset. I understand how late it can be for some of the DOG players.

IP: