|
Author Topic:   Great Idea Robo it deserves more attention here
coaxs
posted May 17, 2002 06:15 PM            
Robo Jaws suggested that besides clan flags in a clan battle there should be clan tanks or at least clan meshes for the tanks.

I can see it now rows upon rows of zodiacs all armed with mass drivers looking FOR YOU!!!

Origional Post /forums/archive/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000372.html

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 17, 2002 07:19 PM            
thats actualy a reely reely good idea

hope DNX tanks are steelies + ....well...koo

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 17, 2002 07:54 PM            
I dig the idea, it'll increase team spirit, but will us Independants be forced to use a certain type of tank?

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 17, 2002 08:32 PM            
Well MexI - the choice is yours. Mod yourself into whatever type of tank you would like to use. Then the choice is not up to the other guy but up to you. You can do it - so go for it!!!! (Looks for tank with a feather war bonnet streaming behind the turret on a tank - LOL).

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted May 18, 2002 12:48 AM            
I think that is a great idea.

------------------
"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Sage
posted May 18, 2002 01:11 AM            
You guys are funny. Actually, I already thought about having clan tanks - I just never told anyone about it, except for Killer. Thats kinda why we have the ZE141k tank, with all of its skins. I also have made a tank - a couple actually. I just have't released them yet. I will though, inventually I will.

IP:

Paranor
posted May 18, 2002 08:45 AM            
cool

IP: