|
Author Topic:   Shadow Like Never Before lol
wolfman
posted May 17, 2002 02:11 PM            
Running a server right now with a few mods re: shadow mine, shadow mine launcher etc and would love some feed back. Thanks JT

Any other ideas for Servers always welcomed JT

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 17, 2002 07:45 PM            
Would love any shadow mods for the shadow realm tourney m8 - and i forgot the name of that big black shadow vessel too, need that.

IP:

Vlad
posted May 17, 2002 07:58 PM            
That'd be the Shadow Summoner

Be sure to grab the current ver from TM Central...

The Dark Nova would also fall into the "shadow" category.

[This message has been edited by Vlad (edited May 17, 2002).]

IP:

wolfman
posted May 17, 2002 08:19 PM            
And the Shadow Ship Missile. JT

IP:

Vlad
posted May 17, 2002 10:11 PM            
Heh... well, the Shadow Ship Missile is a sort of subset of the Shadow Summoner...

IP:

wolfman
posted May 17, 2002 10:34 PM            
Doh - show's how much I know - lol If I knew as much as I thought I did I would be dangerous lol Anyway - shadow missile as a separate pickup is cool to play with. Sent in a pack to TM including the dark nova, shadow missile, shadow mine, shadow mine FX, and the shadow mine launcher. Fun fun fun lol JT

IP:

wolfman
posted May 18, 2002 02:05 AM            
Just to let everyone know - all this stuff is is bits and pieces of different weapons that I have found. I know Vlad did the Dark Nova, as for the shadow mine and the ship missile I don't know who to give credit to. Doing the server as a celebration so to speak of a really cool class of weapon. JT Frag on all

IP:

Vlad
posted May 18, 2002 07:19 AM            
I don't know where you found the Shadow Ship Missile, but I made a weapon by that name that goes hand-in-hand with the Shadow Summoner (also made by me). Check the zips for readme files (I always include a readme with my weapons), and if there's no readme, could you tell me where you got the zip?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 18, 2002 09:19 AM            
Will do, but i need anythng and everything shadow related running on these servers for the tourney.

IP:

wolfman
posted May 18, 2002 09:28 AM            
Vlad
Could not find where the weapon came from. Went through all of my files and no luck - just have the few entitity files needed to make the missile weapon work. Only thing I can think of is that it either came in through one of the many cookie dough zips I have gotten - most of which were lost when my pc got eaten by a virus at the end of last year. Or I pieced it together one day/ night when putzing on the computer. Sorry. Hope I have not done anything wrong by doing the missile separate. Awesome mods all around by you by the way.

IP:

wolfman
posted May 18, 2002 10:08 AM            
Vlad
Wondering what would be the best way to tame the mods so to speak so that they are not so far reaching - i.e. shadow mines. All the mods on one Server lot of effects and range. The shadow ones are some of my favorites so my hat off to you on them. Thanks JT

IP: