|
Author Topic:   Hideho from an ex-Tanny player
CyberCannon
posted May 16, 2002 07:30 PM            
Hideho folks,
I finally got on to play today and eagerly admit that I had a blast even as AKA-TANK, CHRIS, and DNX-NI were blowing me to bits. This is, at least in my opinion, a better game than Tanarus. I must admit though that tanny allowed you to know what weapons you were going to have. The ability to kill yourself is something that I feel is much better about TM.

[This message has been edited by CyberCannon (edited May 16, 2002).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 16, 2002 07:44 PM            
Welcome to the forum!
See you in the game!

------------------
TM-Central

IP:

CyberCannon
posted May 16, 2002 08:16 PM            
Ty, but you'll have to come to the demo arena. I am not in a financial position to buy the game, inexpensive as it may be, at this point. However if you come there while I'm on I will try not to die too easily.

IP:

Paranor
posted May 16, 2002 08:50 PM            
welcome.

I run the demo server and we check it now & then to see who's playing and come on. So hopefully we'll see you!

Go cash-in some soda cans - the demo is about 5% of what you are missing.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 16, 2002 09:44 PM            
yeah greetings CC =), watch that old deathwish button, its a bit of an issue here on TM,ell tell you all the unwriten book of TM in due course, and what do you mean what weapons you were going to have? lol

anyhoo

glad to see more tanny people

p.s...JC gone to wulfram?

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 16, 2002 09:52 PM            
I think what CC is refering to is that you have the ability to accidentally blow yerself up with yer own weapon which Tanny doesn't provide that capability. Also, in Tanny get to select from a choice of mulitple weapons you carry with you vs here in TM you only get 1 weapon at a time.

Welcome CC to our forums and community. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 16, 2002 10:42 PM            
Nice to see you in TM.And don't worry if there is nonone on the demo server when you log on,someone will more than likely come and play with you shorty.I try my best to visit the demo server before I hit the full servers

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 17, 2002 12:22 AM            
Velcom Velcom

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 17, 2002 06:46 AM            
Welcome CC....

No GnC, my PC at home has been resistent to behaving properly. Last weekend I crashed and had to reinstall the OS. Now I know all you PC wizards out there are thinking, big deal, well for me it is a slow process rebuilding everything. Thought I had it all and then it started acting really stupid and have had to slowly take everything back off to find out what was making it act like a lame duck. I think I found that issue last night and hopefully will be playing this weekend :-)

JC

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 17, 2002 07:43 AM            
lmsao cyber! hey man I was mucking around dude! never meant anything by it! seemed like u an that other dude chris were ganging up on me..I get defensive! lol Hey dude glad to see you here! mate you're pretty good for someone just here man!

You know Chris or aka_tank?

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

peeeto
posted May 17, 2002 12:08 PM         
welcome, CC!

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 17, 2002 12:26 PM            
Aha. A new registered Tannazon. Welcome.

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

CyberCannon
posted May 17, 2002 03:12 PM            
TY for the warm welcome folks!! Hideho JC good to see someone I recognize from tanny.

Sorry Paranor but I am currently unemployed right now and any money needs to be used for keeping the household running

DNX-NI I just saw two enemies and decided to join in the brawl, so no hard feelings I hope. Though in all honesty I did try to see how well, or poorly it seemed in my case most of the time, I would fare againsts you and Pablo. I think I did better against you than pablo most of the time, also I do not know CHRIS or TANK.

Hey MexIndian, wouldn't a tanazon have to be female? If so then I don't fit that one.

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 17, 2002 07:48 PM            
A male Tannazon?

*sigh* I guess it had to come up at some point in time... lol

Um......sorry bro, but the community already likes it. You're stuck!

BUT......... to be friendly with our new friends, I friendily declare that our friends, the Tannyzons mustn't be female.

There, sorted.

------------------

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 17, 2002 10:55 PM            
u could always use your imagination Mex.. lol!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted May 18, 2002 12:45 AM            
Welcome to TM CyberCannon

------------------
"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

[AoD]Sheedo
posted May 18, 2002 01:52 AM            
Welcome to TM :P

IP:

Karldar
posted May 18, 2002 08:31 AM            
*snickers, wallowing in grammatical superiority, and points at MexI*

You just said that Tannazons must not be female. Therefore they would all have to be male. Hmmm, what're we gonna call JC now? Hehe...

Edit: Oh, yeah-welcome CC(and JC for that matter).

[This message has been edited by Karldar (edited May 18, 2002).]

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 18, 2002 09:40 AM            
hehe, I wasn't going to point that out, but yeah... what you gonna call me now?

JC

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 20, 2002 01:02 PM            
need not.

*sigh...
don't make go Guido on you....

and JC... the next time I see you I'll call you FRAGGED!

------------------

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 20, 2002 01:30 PM            
Hopefully some day I can get things all working right at home and I can play again. The last couple of times I have played I can't seem to stay in long enough cuz of the lag. Just gonna have to buy a new machine I guess!

Fragged... thats a good one since I am still so easy to kill! lol

JC

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 20, 2002 03:10 PM            
JC,

Email me the specs on yer comp...

IP: