|
Author Topic:   tank learning
[AoD] Ban Sach
posted May 16, 2002 05:34 PM            
ok someone will have to teach me how to make a tank cause i want my very own tank cause im special and want one all to myself instead of sharing one with everyone else pllllllllleeeeeaaassssseeeee

Ban Sach

IP:

kv
posted May 16, 2002 05:49 PM            
if you make your own tank, you will have to give it to everyone. if you don't, they won't be able to see it.

no, you won't be invisible. your name and weapon will still show, and people can still shoot you just like any other tank.

IP:

[AoD] Ban Sach
posted May 16, 2002 05:51 PM            
well thats fine i can give it to everyone and i didnt expect to be invisible :P even though that would be cool lol and i know everyone would still be able to shoot at me

Ban Sach

IP:

Rex R
posted May 17, 2002 02:33 AM            
well if you want to make a tank. 1st you will need a 3d modeling program, matrix has/had a number of links to various sites that have free/low cost programs. anim8or will load lwo files(and thus let you see how tanks are put together) also has a fair number of tutorials. GMAX will probably work but, it is a bit of a pita to export/convert your work to something usable for tm. for more specific Questions about art & modeling should be directed to that forum(ppl do read it, honest.) aside from that have fun be creative. if all else fails one of us may be able to make it for you.

------------------
virtual mechanic/[BWL]

IP:

peeeto
posted May 17, 2002 12:06 PM         
also, check out this topic

IP: