|
Author Topic:   1.1 demo
TBI-KT
posted May 11, 2002 09:32 PM            
Does any body have or can find me the 1.1 demo?

Sounds dumb but i need. no quistions.

thx

IP:

A2597
posted May 11, 2002 10:46 PM            
Why? What for? Who are you? Where are you? what am I? Whats the square root of pi? How far is it to Venus? Mars? Alpha-Centauri? What are your system specs? What is black and white and grey all over? why did the rooster cross the road? What is a signiture? What is the definition of "is"? What is your user name? Rank? Serial Number? Age? Nationality? eye color? hair color? Do you bite your nails? pull your hair? cross your eyes? Can you pat your head and rub your belly? Who was Grant? who was lincon? Who is the curent president? Vce president? Who are the cabinate members?

I'll stop now...

*Starts laughing*

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 11, 2002 11:16 PM            
what is the meaning of "ni"?

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

A2597
posted May 11, 2002 11:27 PM            
"Not Interested"?
"Nifty Info"?
"No Internet"?

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

TBI-KT
posted May 12, 2002 08:28 PM            
Ok then can anybody providme with the 1.1 config file

IP:

Rex R
posted May 12, 2002 09:32 PM            
check yer email

IP:

TBI-KT
posted May 13, 2002 12:06 AM            
thx