This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Jeep Pictures
JeepChick
posted May 11, 2002 08:12 AM            
Where do I send the Jeep pictures again?

or you can go here, but no making fun of my high school picture.... hehe http://gchs81.7h.com/Classof81/classmate/white.htm
Jeep Pics are at the bottom.

JC

[This message has been edited by JeepChick (edited May 11, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted May 11, 2002 08:30 AM            
Looks like the bottom picture was a lot of fun.

Nice pictures JC.

------------------

"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 11, 2002 10:27 AM            
Nice Jeep too

IP:

ARAGON
posted May 11, 2002 11:41 AM            
Send it to, along with a brief bio, to: bigm@dianetix.worldonline.co.uk

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 11, 2002 11:45 AM            
took 2 new pics this morn of the Jeep... new rims and tires since the mud picture :-)

JC

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 11, 2002 11:59 AM            
I hope you don't mind but Hammer's probably going to make "Goo Goo" eyes at that Jeep.

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 11, 2002 12:53 PM            
Of course I don't mind, tis a fine looking Jeep! lol

JC

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 11, 2002 01:19 PM            
Maybe you could convince JVortex to make a Jeep tank modeled after your Jeep pictures for his StormRacer mod?

IP:

Irascible
posted May 11, 2002 02:31 PM            
Sigh. Why are all the good... ahem... "Jeeps" taken?
I'm always the bride's made and never the bride... ...wait... ...that didn't sound right.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 11, 2002 02:44 PM            
Why cant everyone be this organised ill update the photo album l8r guys - thx jeepchick - pics look great

PS: if youre looking for a clan, I know AOD is on the lookout for goos ppl used to tank combat - AOD link is at www.dmf.filetap.com (members page) or at www.tm-central.com

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited May 11, 2002).]

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 11, 2002 10:18 PM            
Organized, huh.. who.. where?

JC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 11, 2002 11:03 PM            
Bio's up Jeep just need a small bio on how you found tm, where you came from and schizt like that email me

dmfbio@dianetix.freeserve.co.uk

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 11, 2002 11:11 PM            
cool pix! was there ever a jeep on Tanny?

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 12, 2002 12:33 AM            
No, tanny has 5 tanks, but they are all VERY different from each other. All with a different purpose in the game. Tanny and TM are VERY different games...

Glad you guys like the Jeep!!

JC

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 12, 2002 02:06 AM            
Found a jeep model but it's a high poly count.

Might be able to get someone to get you a Jeep tank sometime in the future...

Do you think any of Tanny tanks would look good in TM? Kinda curious on that...

Ooooh....a new nickname for JC. How about...Tannyzon!?

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 13, 2002 07:35 AM            
Tannyzon... hmmmmmm

tanny tanks on TM, I don't know. wouldn't there be copyright issues or some crazy thing like that? tanny is ran by a corporation, they get stupid over stuff like that.

JeepTank... that would be cool, but don't do it for me, do it cuz its the right thing to do ;-) j/k If you like to mess with stuff and it would be fun for you fine, but don't do it just for me.

JC

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 13, 2002 01:31 PM            
Nice jeep. I think we should all put pics of ourselves doing other RL-type things.... I mean, I like to think that Paranor does other things than wear umbrella hats and look quite scary indeed.

The Tannazon idea is a step in the right direction, but it's unfair for the other people that moved on from that part of the WWW-jungle to give that title to JC. JC is the most vocal, but only one of the Amazons that have come over... although I only have seen pretty much three of those people... JC, Sheedo and Ban-Sach (sp?). Any others?

An idea. I hereby rename the Tanny-Amazon tribe Tannyzons by the authority vested in me by BZP and the mighty MexInian.

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 13, 2002 04:06 PM            
I bet Jvortex could add a Jeep to the Storm.Theres a Hummer on it which is close enough to a Jeep.JC...you gotta try to Storm mod package.I would recommend installing a new TM to a different directory then intalling the Storm to that copy since it does convert quite a bit of the game and menus.Its about 30 meg download.

IP:

Rex R
posted May 14, 2002 02:26 AM            
hardest part is trying to bring it in under 1.5k pollies

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 14, 2002 07:13 AM            
I haven't figured out the mods yet. I haven't tried real hard yet though. Maybe this weekend I will sit down and figure it out.

JC

[This message has been edited by JeepChick (edited May 14, 2002).]

IP:

Hammer
posted May 16, 2002 02:20 AM            
Nice Jeep!!!
I have posted pic's of mine here.
Jeepin
Mine's the beach buggy with the rod rack on the front!

[This message has been edited by Hammer (edited May 16, 2002).]

IP:

Hammer
posted May 16, 2002 02:48 AM            
Here is my next buggy:
Hummer
Well at least I can dream!!!

[This message has been edited by Hammer (edited May 16, 2002).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 16, 2002 03:35 AM            
After doing some research, I'm guessing you've got a 97/98 Jeep TJ Wrangler.

Doesn't seem too hard to work on a model, just have to find one already made so I don't have to go through the hassles/learning process of making one from scratch...yet.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 16, 2002 04:06 AM            
I got a Isuzu Rodeo which is kinda like a Jeep Cherokee:.Does that count? And some guy cliiped the side of it the other day and caused some damage!Made me mad.The guy came into my lane on a 2 lane highway and I had to take the ditch.He still clipped me and worse of all he kept on driving
http://goldsurf.virtualave.net/rodeo.jpg

IP:

Rex R
posted May 16, 2002 04:26 AM            
guess you need one of them roof mount 2.75" rocket launchers looks to me like you got lucky if that is all of the damage(looks like he will need a new mirror) try a salvage yard for replacement mirror and whille you have the inside of the door open you could prolly knock most of the dent out(less of course you plan on a) living with it or b) going to a body shop (still think a 'junk yard is the best bet fer a mirror though))

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2