|
Author Topic:   City Maps
JeepChick
posted May 10, 2002 07:55 AM            
Ok, I know you guys have heard me whine about this already, but if no one but ME plays on the server with the city map then it isn't going to be a lot of fun for me. I know that other former tanny players would enjoy a city battle once in a while (we are used to those roads and buildings) I use the client server thingy to see where everone is and it seems like that there are only humans on LDA. Can't we get a city game on that LDA rotation? (I admittingly have NO clue how all that stuff works or if that is even possible) I ask for the LDA rotation cuz that seems to be where everyone plays.

Thanks for listening.

Your one and only, amazon...

JC

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 10, 2002 09:05 AM            
What time do you usually play? (please include timezone)

I'm usually around at 9pm EST.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 10, 2002 09:16 AM            
ill play boomstick ville , name a time and place

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 10, 2002 09:42 AM            
hmmm, I wish I could tell you exactly when I will be able to play this weekend. I hope to play tonight. I was thinking (no, that isn't too scary) Maybe next time all of you are playing like last night, I could just drag you all to the broomstick with me :-D

I will make sure I have the good lipstick on!!!

JC

IP:

Vlad
posted May 10, 2002 09:57 AM            
The best way to get people to migrate from one server to another is to go hang out on the server that they're on for a game or so, then ask if anybody wants to move over. Most of the time, you'll get a few people who'll be up for it.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 10, 2002 10:06 AM            
usually in Glasgow, to tempt is to show some leg..but hey...Boomstickville's a long throw away!!

I have to redownload it! keeping a closer eye on the sludge that builds in my TM folder to keep lag to a minimum!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 10, 2002 03:00 PM            
Did you ever get ICQ? www.icq.com

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 10, 2002 03:14 PM            
moi??

JC

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 10, 2002 03:59 PM            
JC...

The best way is to get either AIM or ICQ (or both) to contact people instantly for a butt whipping. Once you establish your accounts, you can use Trillan to manage both of them.
www.aol.com www.icq.com www.ceruleanstudios.com

My AIM is BamZipPow and my profile has my ICQ number. It's on 24/7. Happy Hunting!!

[This message has been edited by BamZipPow (edited May 10, 2002).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 10, 2002 07:05 PM            
icq is by far the number one way we all communicate besides the bboard I would suggest everyone download it.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted May 10, 2002 08:50 PM            
quote:
I use the client server thingy

LOL, language I can understand.

------------------

"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Tiggs (edited May 10, 2002).]

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 11, 2002 08:08 AM            
I had ICQ a million years ago, I wonder if they still have my number? What the heck... one more messenger never hurt anyone.

JC

p.s. Glad you understand my language, cuz thats all I speaketh. :-)

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted May 11, 2002 08:32 AM            
Trilion is a good program. I use it for ICQ, AIM and Yahoo. Maybe want to give it a try.

------------------

"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 11, 2002 08:44 AM            
Downloading Trillian right now. That looks like it would be very helpful... Thanks

JC

IP: