|
Author Topic:   Inappropiate speach.
=DNX= Dalmatian
posted May 08, 2002 11:05 PM            
Last night on the LDA server, a player named {DOG} Cap'n Crunch and Irastable were playing with me. After some time Cap'n Crunch started to speak about views that are not appropiate. He said that minorities from other countries are trying to breed with americans and other nationalities and take them over. After some discussing between the two, Cap'n Crunch asked Ras what would happen if his daughter brought home a darkie. I'm peeved because nobody comes onto here to listen to a race speach. What does race and color matter on the internet in the beginning? Everybody is equal behind a keyboard and moniter and especially if it's just a virtual tank that you see of them. This is definitely not the place and it will never be the time to say these things.

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 08, 2002 11:51 PM            
You realized this issue has been solved already. And everyone now about that right? I assume you know about the umpteen threads on this subject? They have been moved to the general forum I believe.

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted May 09, 2002 12:06 AM            
My bad. News doesn't travel as fast here.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted May 09, 2002 06:25 AM            
Just in case you didnt know Dalmatian, Guido and Cap'n Crunch are the same person.

------------------

"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 09, 2002 06:36 AM            
** WHAT ** $HOCK - HORROR ! Ya dont say

IP:

kv
posted May 09, 2002 07:47 AM            
hey, I didn't even know that untill a few days ago (guido = cap'n crunch).

so... uh... point and laugh now if you want.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted May 09, 2002 04:29 PM            
Was I talking to you Matrix??????

IP:

Paranor
posted May 10, 2002 11:18 AM            
points at kv

ha ha

IP: