|
Author Topic:   I didn't know what to call this post.
Sage
posted May 08, 2002 08:03 PM            
Ok, I decided to introduce the world of TreadMarks to the world of Anime Music video makers, and heres what we have so far.
Also, over 45 people have seen this thread besides myself. http://lordrae.hosting4less.com/mb/viewthread.php3?FID=3&TID=3454

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 08, 2002 08:23 PM            
Sage, I told you these ppl where not the tank battle type. To them it was dumb and so is the game.

No offense, but to me it is completely gay to take a bunch of anime and put flute music to it. And call yourself a "Movie Maker".

There is absolutely no cinematic ability involved in what they do. They tape cartoons then put them to music. It would be different if they actually guided the cartoon on the screen at least that would be something. Or if they were actuall animators.

By the way I use a professional capturing system, no gif's, no weak photoshop is ever involve.

------------------
TM-Central

IP:

Sage
posted May 08, 2002 08:55 PM            
Listen, I got the whole TM Movie idea because of these guys. If it weren't them, I would have never came up with it. Also, at what they do, there pretty good. The fact is that, they don't just tape anime and put music in the back ground. They judge there videos on timing, (when a song hits a perticuller and the video does at the vary same time), quality of the video and song, and the theme of the Music Video.
Many of these people take this very seriously ya know.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 08, 2002 09:07 PM            
As everyone has their own opinions...

Thanks Sage for trying to get a different viewpoint for what Kevlar is doing.

It always helps to have someone else (no matter how insignificant it might seem) check out your work. You might learn something new from them that you might not have thought of before. Sometimes it just brings back the basics that you might have overlooked. Good job and keep on filming...er, fragging!!

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 09, 2002 01:29 PM            
LOL! Kev got pi*sed.

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP: