|
Author Topic:   SHUT UP
Mystique
posted May 08, 2002 09:01 AM         
Could you guys PLEEZ stop this?

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 08, 2002 09:13 AM            
i never thought it possible for someone to take offence to a completely random BB before

[This message has been edited by Grind_and_Click (edited May 08, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted May 08, 2002 10:48 AM            
Well now that's a good way for a newb to make a good impression. Telling people who've been here for years and are in the process of exposing a cancer within the group to shut up. Any other bright ideas Einstein??? LOL!

Edit:
Let me rephrase. Now that's a good way for an "old timer" to make a good impression. An infrequent contributor to this board telling others who are trying to rid it of a cancer to shut up. Any other bright ideas Einstein??? LOL!

Thanks for the heads up Coax. I always strive for accuracy in my sarcasm. Hehehe. Oh, and be careful. I feel a Rodney King quote coming on.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited May 08, 2002).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 08, 2002 10:58 AM            
Mystique registered before you Ras

I agree, lets all stop yelling at each other.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coax (edited May 08, 2002).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 08, 2002 11:19 AM            
hehe... his profile suggests he's a newbie too! But he is the designer of the mod-picker too! Hardly a newbie!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 08, 2002 07:35 PM            
Perhaps I am in error, but I thought Mysterial created the Mod Picker and not Mystique. Are they one in the same? Think not, but what do I know.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP:

KONG
posted May 08, 2002 10:16 PM            
Wow, just looked at your profile Ras, I could throw a rock from my house and probably hit ya.

------------------
KongTM

IP:

Irascible
posted May 08, 2002 10:25 PM            
Yeah, and what's real scary is I saw someone casing my house this morning with what appeared to be a bag of rocks...

IP:

KONG
posted May 08, 2002 10:32 PM            
hey , if you need any hvac units waterproofed, gimme a call. we do work over there. I'll give ya our special prices.

IP:

posted May 09, 2002 02:02 AM            
I would not worry Irascible...it probably just dust mite that want to invade you ducts...LMAO

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 09, 2002 02:35 AM            
quote:
Yeah, and what's real scary is I saw someone casing my house this morning with what appeared to be a bag of rocks...

** hides bag of rocks ..... **

IP:

Irascible
posted May 09, 2002 02:57 AM            
LOL Matix and devil... especially devil. You have no idea how utterly absurd that sounded to an HVAC guy such as myself.

IP: