This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

|
Author Topic:   sorry about the language , but look here
guido 1
posted May 07, 2002 12:40 AM         
Just thought you guy's should see this well known site , home of clan DNX . visit check out the upper left hand corner that say's " where am I , How did I get here , and who the F**k are you " We have recieved a warning as a clan , but who warns DNX ??? children could see this , doesn't bother me , but might offend others in the TM community .http://www.dnxbzclan.homestead.com/ . We might all take a step back and try for a better community without all the finger pointing and witch hunts . thanks for your attention .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

guido 1
posted May 07, 2002 12:42 AM         
try the link again : http://www.dnxbzclan.homestead.com/ . hopefully works .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 07, 2002 04:47 AM            
As Matrix already pointed out that pic is humorous and he said he would remove it if it offended anyone whereas calling coax a dirty Mexican and asking whether or not he dates white girls or telling players to "F you,you MF" is OFFENSIVE.I hope that you see the differnce.Don't try to turn the tables around because your hand got caught in the cookie jar.

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 07, 2002 07:44 AM            
Oooooooo someone's been warned and they can't stand being wrong. Where are the sour grapes now.

<-----------

Stir.... Stir.... Stir....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 07, 2002 09:17 AM            
Biting off the hand that feeds - give ppl enough rope and.....

As coax has already said, the community regulates itself by what it finds acceptable for access. When ppl complained about the front of DMF, i changed it - the same is said here, if ppl complain then it shall be changed :P - and no that doesnt mean ill change it as a result of this thread - i doint like being manipulated :P

When it comes to DNX i take the overall shot in the arm, so if you have a problem with me, take it up with me. Are you set for Warning Number 2 ?

Btw as a small note of ratio, look how many ppl complain about DOG and compare the numbers with how many complaints I get about my site - i think you will find it's quite lop-sided

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited May 07, 2002).]

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 07, 2002 11:59 AM            
i never knew guido sed that sh*t about coax supe

you little punk guido!

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 07, 2002 02:48 PM            
...we have a saying that says that "With time, all is revealed".

So that's the way we get down, is it Guido?

Did you or did you not say that stuff about Coax?

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 07, 2002 02:56 PM            
I don't think he'll ever admit to it but that was some of the stuff that was being said a couple of nights ago and the reason you see topics about language and booting coming back up.It was a player in a red dwarf tank that called himself Maxi something and was preacking about how our days were numbered and the DOG clan was coming...the day that King John put Guido in charge.And he has been known to change his name and cause trouble.Coincidence?
The things that pissed me off so much was the racial slurs about coax and the player refrencing himself to Hitler and the SS.Not to mention the constant hardball cussing.The dude wasn't even moving his tank...he was just chatting.
But I will forgive that person if they come here and publiclly appologize to coax and everybody else.I'm not one to hold a grudge.Guido?

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited May 07, 2002).]

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted May 07, 2002 04:32 PM            
So what make,s you think it was guido then? Is it just an assumption or do you have proof. It could just as easily be somone from DNX stiring trouble for the dog clan. But like you i aint got no time for racism, life,s to short.

------------------

IP:

guido 1
posted May 07, 2002 06:58 PM         
When is the last time I just sat and chatted during any game ???? do I talk incessently like many others ???? how many people use a dwarf ???? 20 or more ???? You guy's want me out ??? I'll consider withdrawing from the DOG clan and TM . I have other things to do that will be more productive , and have been way to involved as it is . No hard feelins , i'm just burned out on the self defense thing . Time for a break .

IP:

King John 1st
posted May 07, 2002 07:28 PM            
Well I guess at the moment when it comes to D.O.G, I'll also have to take the shot in the arm , and I'll start by disassociating myself at least from any of the dispicable racial comments I have just read, that's got to be the worse thing I've heard on these forums and never mind the community regulating itself by what it finds acceptable, the majority of the entire globe finds it unacceptable and deeply offensive. It's really sad that, that sort of thing can still roam free in some bigots mind, and even sadder that it can't stay there. I don't know how this got associated with the clan, I just had to answer this straight away, I know several of the D.O.G clan and some in RL and they in no way agree with the rantings of some mad sad little Hitler.
And Coax, don't lower yourself to answer an obviously mentaly backward stupid little S%*t.
Whoever it was and in case they don't quite get what I mean, I'm gonna bump this up until the bloody little prat gets it in their rasist, bigoted, pea-sized brain of theirs!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 07, 2002 07:31 PM            
Well I was on that night! It was me who chinned MikeDalmation about winding guido up but I realise it was wrong to now! Fair enough. But onto this topic..Maxi..whatever your name was, you admitted it was you Guido!

------------------
The Ahn-NI-hilator

IP:

King John 1st
posted May 07, 2002 08:12 PM            
Over the last couple of years I've seen alot of players under different names say quite different things they would say under their own normal name and I've also seen how assuming someone is who you think they are can be totally wrong. I've also sat next to someone while they typed in their post and very nearly got held responsible fot it, so I know how things can get out of hand. Guido gets quite alot of hostility and thats why I thought it would be good for the Clan, because he always goads the rest of you into a Clan comradary type of thing and thats the best part of Treadmarks. From what I've read in these forums, Guido has always posted regularly, ok some of it's spam, but most is good humoured and fun reading and I know he likes to wind some of you up but doesn't that make it even sweeter to frag him? I've never seen any posts that would associate him with this but as he is being blamed, why not give him a chance to answer it, accept it, and then ignore the real idiot who hasn't grown to their full brain potential.

IP:

wolfman
posted May 07, 2002 08:25 PM            
I have been a part of the TM community since early last year I believe and I have made a point of reading pretty much everything on the BBS. I was on the other night and found what the little Hitler sh*t was spouting offensive but figured the best thing to do was just ignore that person. (don't know why I rambled on about that). Guido has been a prolific poster on this forum for a long time. I would have to concure with King John the First - I can't recall one instance that he has posted racist remarks. Granted he does know how to stir - but that is what makes a lot of his post enjoyable to me - love the dry sarcastic humor. It is very true that it is usually a mistake to jump to conclusions on someone's identity. I know I have come across new names on the servers and figured it was one person only to find out that it was actually someone else entirely. Or even a totally new member. This is just my thoughts on this issue for whatever its worth. Love this game and community and we all need to just get along and get on to some more fragging. JT

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 07, 2002 10:14 PM            
despite how it looks outwardly I like a laff too, and i have no personal problems with guido - i think we enjoy winding each other up quite well, dont we spadger but corpse is the guy you should focus on.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 07, 2002 10:36 PM            
Its more than assumption and there is no need for people to try to blame someone else for it.Its not a personal attack on Guido or the DOG clan.He alreasy started a new topic and the title says he appoligizes for the language.And he has played under the name Capn Crunch where he started stuff while on a server.Not to mention the stuff I listed above.I've been playiong for 2 years I play a lot and I know who a player is no matter if they aren't using their name.How much more evidence do you need?He did everything but say he was Guido.And the things he said pissed me off bigtime and I'm not going to let anyone in the DOG clan try to come here and try to distort the facts.It wasn't someone in DNX or BWL..it was you beloved Guido.He screwed up.And I'm going to be pissed until he comes here and appoligizes to coax.Time to become a man and accept responsibility for you actions.I don't care if it was drug,alcohol,immuturity induced the damage was still done.He can go on vacation or whatever but I'm not going to forget until he appologizes to coax and everyone else on the server that had to hear it.

IP:

guido 1
posted May 07, 2002 11:26 PM         
And i thought you were a better man than this M8 face it the day's of empire are over . you will need all your skill and witts now , especially when 2.0 gets here . no reason to be upset during a slump in your play .... we all have a bad game here or there . I know you don't care for me and it's ok ... can't like everyone ... just cause my grandparents came from england and germany is no reason to call me hitler , i admire him and churchill ... all in the past now , but damn if they didn't have BALL* . . Whining to one's mother is acceptable ... but here it's un- manly .... lol ...

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 08, 2002 12:46 AM            
round n round n round we go and where she stops nobody know.....

IP:

posted May 08, 2002 01:51 AM            
Hey Guido, stop while you are ahead. You are starting to make Irascible look like an angel.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 08, 2002 01:52 AM            
I real be very candid here.

Guido, there is nothing that would make me happier then to be able to get along with you. But, you have been confrontational, inappropriate and showing a severe lack of class. I cannot think of one thing you have ever done to support and help develop Tread Marks into a better game. I consider your presence here probational. You can easily be blocked from the forums and have your posts deleted.

I find it interesting that you would label the community an empire, when almost everything we do is voted on. I look forward to TM2, and the new influx of players it will generate. The servers have always reflected the communityís sets of values and ethics, and I don't know why you would want the standards to be lowered?

I apologize if it seems I have singled out DOG, I can assure you I have not; if similar actions came from anyone else I would react the same. I look forward to a more responsible Guido that is now a VP for a formidable clan. Unfortunately for you, Super isnít as forgiving as I, and the rest of the community as a whole will be watching your next moves very closely.

IP:

guido 1
posted May 08, 2002 02:02 AM         
So go ahead and look , you are the nunber one reason for keepin the stuff stirred up , you and your gang that cant even decide who to align with , sorry but u dont fit in with our clan so go away like a good boy and play ur stuff with some idiots ..... we have had enough of yur petty whining , call someone who cares , you and super and whoever else fits in that leaky boat cause we don't care ....... fight or get OUT !!!!

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted May 08, 2002 02:09 AM            
You don't have to watch very long.
The man spilled his guts to Mike Dalmation and myself around 10:30 Pacific on the LDA server:
quote:
[[BWL] Irascible]: cmon capn, its been years since ive conversed with a neo-nazis, lets hear the dogma
[[D.O.G.] CapN CruncH]: a choice of mine to describe the type people u think are ok to date ur daughter avery sad state indeed
[=DNX= Michael Dalmation]: Why are you talking dirty to people?
[[D.O.G.] CapN CruncH]: if u like the darker races ok by mr PAPAW

I had not weighed in on Maxi-Pad, even though I was there as "reg posing as newb" (*snicker*) because I did not have Supe's confidence as to who it was. Now I do.

Guido is a racist through and through. I have a screenshot of the quote above if anyone wants it. Unfortunately I didn't think to take a screen shot when the real sick comments were coming out. The quote above doesn't make a lot of sense. Most of what he said didn't. He may have been drinking. But it doesn't matter. He's shown his hand. Mike will confirm it.

Mind you, I don't believe in the idea of thought police. Anyone can be as racist as they like. It's a free country. But we are not free to abuse others as a result of our beliefs. What's worse, Guido is too much a coward to even admit his beliefs on this forum. A man takes responsibility for his words. It's no wonder that he hasn't.

Guido should be banned from the forum and immediately kicked out of D.O.G.
He'll probably come back under another name. But that new name will behave for a while at least.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited May 08, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 08, 2002 03:01 AM            
Ras is reffering to this:

Now b4 you all start with the "God matrix, you dont waste time do ya !" you should know that it was Guido who sent it to me - im unsure why.

In his mail he "sent you this" be cause he calls me an "authority figure" although Id like to think were all on an even keel, some do more than others and again in their own way. Ask anyone in dnx and they will tell you we all have an even say in matters, mostly voted on through polls and the like .... - I however am not your judge and jury, the community is.

***((( UPDATE )))***

Ok guys, the 4am bug creeps in again - Guido didnt send the pic, "Guido" was the title of the mail - LOL - sorry guido.....

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited May 08, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 08, 2002 03:05 AM            
Well...maybe he'll have enough guts to appologize now that everyone knows.Or he can keep on saying he was just joking.Or would like to have your buddies come here and blame someone else?Maybe it was the one armed man?There is nothing you can say that will make me and others feel better other than I'm sorry coax and everyone that was on the server

IP:

ARAGON
posted May 08, 2002 08:42 AM            
This are way beyond apology time. I have been hoping to heck this was just a big misunderstanding but after reading your other posts Guido, particularily the screen shot, your racist remoarks are discpicable and unacceptable. This is a game, not an outlet to vent your opinions on your views of other races. I am sure there are several other forums for that. You should get booted, and I want you to be booted.

You will realize in life as you get older no matter how many times you apologize and such, you will always have the stigma of your racist comments here. I don't know how you will ever gain back the respect of other people, nor do I think you care.

It's sad because once Guido, you weren't such a bitter person and I enjoyed playing with you.

On the other side of the coin, I do have to agree with him on the DNX home page. Having the f-word and the middle finger extended isn't in conjunction with the standard we ALL agreed upon in a previous thread. While I do find it humourus, its also hyprocritical of what was deemed approriate and what isn't by the community. You can't have it both ways.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2