|
Author Topic:   Recruitment.
[AoD]Sheedo
posted May 06, 2002 11:53 PM            
Hiya everyone, alot of people should recognize the name AoD by now, and were gonna start the recruitment.

we are lookin HONORABLE,loyal members, that are here to play and have fun, and want to be apart of a family.

web page is: http://www.wingsofdeath.com you can either register for the forums and post us a message, or click the join link on the main page.

ty and GG earlier DNX and the rest we played with.

AoD Sheedo

------------------
†ÂøІSheedo

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 07, 2002 09:45 AM            
Shame my comp froze up Sheedo, there were some good players in that game *Kudos to Ras* - but you had left when I rebooted and returned ... that said the ping was awful so I only stayed 2 more games.

IP:

[AoD]Sheedo
posted May 07, 2002 04:31 PM            
thats kool bro, yah i noticed their was some good players, but im not sure about how the lonewolfs feel about clans.

well get a foothold hopefully soon

Sheedo

IP:

guido 1
posted May 07, 2002 06:43 PM         
Welcome to our Good as Gold community . I hate to admit i'm the Black sheep here , but once a person is type cast , it's hard to shake . So i'll just go with it . Good luck on getting your group started .... watch out for the poison pen .... hehehhee . In a few months you'll see what i mean .... lol .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 07, 2002 07:04 PM            
LMAO - guido, youre too much man lol !

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 07, 2002 08:25 PM            
Guido you are not only too much - you are way beyond that. Here is to community and harmony - I hope you find some very soon and your clan have health, happiness and success. Best of luck - and work on that rebranding thing (you do not have to be a black sheep - unless you want to be).

IP: