|
Author Topic:   How about Anime Music Videos.org
Sage
posted May 03, 2002 09:29 PM            
This is a huge depot for music videos made by people like your selves. They hyave hundreds of non-anime and anime music videos do download. Like: this mv here http://www.neogohan.net/asfrmwmv/aaron/righthererightnow.zip

Basically, we could use this place to put are music videos here and use there message board to exspose them, hehe. Love this video

------------------
A clear blue sky, as we start the day, burning metal shows us are way. Screaming nukes pass are ears, as we protect he ones we hold dear. It is not a game we play, so real and hard, as I frag your tank it becomes charred. For the love of this, I will show, blasting my opponents, the only way I know. To live, is not to be fragged, but I still hate that darn lag. For it may seem easy to some and hard to others, with all my love, I call you my brothers.

IP:

Sage
posted May 04, 2002 10:58 PM            
Why the heck hasn't anyone responded?

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 05, 2002 12:10 AM            
Well I didn't understand the concept, at first.
I pictured a bunch of cartoon musicians performing music video's.

But it seems to be a bunch of people who record toons and put music to them.

If you would have said video game movies I would have responded.
But after looking at their forum I don't thing they are the "Tank Battle Movie" types.

------------------
TM-Central

IP:

Sage
posted May 05, 2002 09:57 AM            
Actually, they hey music videos for all types of things: Reboot, Matrix The movie, Megaman and all sorts of things. Liste....Read, they are alot of video game music videos at animemusicvideos.org , its only called animemusicvideos.org because the majority of the music videos is - well, anime, and many games don't really make it easy to do anything with them except play them.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 05, 2002 10:22 AM            
This is definately for the general forum not the treadmarks one. I only broke that rule to bring immediate attention to a possible problem with ppl using kazzaa - it wasnt an open invitation to convert this forum into a non-specific message base.

IP:

Sage
posted May 05, 2002 12:53 PM            
Be quite Matrix. This has to do with treadmarks, besides, I didn't even read that message.

IP: