|
Author Topic:   Version 1.5?
JeepChick
posted May 03, 2002 03:59 PM            
My software came in the mail today. I was a bit surprised when I started to install it and it is version 1.5? The demo is 1.6. Do I install it and then get a d/l back up to 1.6?

Help...

JC

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 03, 2002 04:23 PM            
Yes go to the Treadmarks download page and look for the 1.55 to 1.6 patch.

------------------
TM-Central

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 03, 2002 04:27 PM            
Upgrading right now! Thanks

JC

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 03, 2002 04:45 PM            
Okay, more help...

when I go to multi player, the choices I see for server play... how do I get to the different choices of maps? each of the servers that I see are only 1 map??

Help me...

JC

IP:

Kevlar
posted May 03, 2002 04:57 PM            
In multiplayer you have to join the server with whatever map is playing at the time. In single you can choose whatever map you want.

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 03, 2002 06:26 PM            
The maps'll rotate. By the way, we also play on Wednesday's at 8... CTF. It's pretty intense when we get a good turnout :\

You'll find that there are some kickin mods out there like TM-SOCCER and the STORM pack.... you need to see what you've been missing all this time

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 03, 2002 06:29 PM            
really mex?!?!?! :P lol Don't worry JC..we bitch at each other about sme nights, strategies, tunrouts and stuff..but we guarantee the Sunday nights are packed! you can always find the server we're on cos it's theone with most people in it!

IP:

guido 1
posted May 03, 2002 09:30 PM         
Hold yer horses there MI , exactly when was the last time you made it on wed. night ???? Seems you have found your " SPECIAL PURPOSE " ( EXCUSE ME ) . I know now that whenever we want you to make an appearance online , all we have to mention is " some of the Tanny ckicks are gonna be there " and BAM you spawn ...... hehehehee ..... fun .....TTFN .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 04, 2002 12:26 AM            
Hehe for some ppl its all about tits

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 04, 2002 12:59 AM            
hey..it was holes tonight, Matrix!! LOL

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 06, 2002 12:49 PM            
lol! shut up yall..... I showed the past two wed. even tho no Amazon Tannies existed.

It's not my bag anymore tho, so I'm prolly not showing for a while.

------------------

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 06, 2002 01:32 PM            
I have been playing and have never seen you MexIndian? Avoiding the amazons?

JC

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 06, 2002 01:45 PM            
oooo! This is getting good!!
Do I smell a... challenge?

The gauntlet has been cast!

Will MexIndian rise and face the Amazonian onslaught?

Stay tuned....

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited May 06, 2002).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 06, 2002 02:59 PM            
No excuses now, MexIndian! A challenge has been thrown on the field. Whatcha going to do?

BTW JeepChick, what's yer favorite weapon so far? Make sure you get a snap/picture of you fragging the lot out of MexIndian...

Hope you both know that I'm just joking around...

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 06, 2002 03:41 PM            
hehe, no gauntlet... just haven't had the pleasure of playing TM with MexIndian yet... I am a total newbie still and would get me buns kicked.

Favorite weapson so far... hmmmm
I guess that would be the laser. (and the Nuke of course)
Really dislike the RamDrill... ick
Like getting hit with the one that sends you spinning.. lol

Sure wish people would play in the city map... but I never see anyone on that one.

JC

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 06, 2002 04:14 PM            
If y'all would like, I can put up Boomstick 1 again with just Boomstickville, the ZE tanks, and the 50mm. (like I use to have it)

Just lemme know.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited May 06, 2002).]

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 06, 2002 05:45 PM            
One set of Amazon buns, comin up!

------------------

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 06, 2002 06:00 PM            
As you prob know we aren't that many players when compared to Tanny or just about anything else.So if you want to see people on Boomstick your best bet is to get ICQ and ask people to play with you.Most of us have our ICQ #'s in our profile(its got the face and ? next to something we post).I just go through and add as many ICQ numbers as I can find.Thats the chat prog that most of us use.I usually come to ICQ and start asking people to play if there are very few or no humans playing.

IP: