|
Author Topic:   Program to write .ent's
MexIndian
posted May 03, 2002 02:17 PM            
Coax please don't move this thread... I know it's out of place but I want some exposure.

Hey yall..... Dreamer found this cool progradm called Proton that replaces notepad, but it detects languages like C, C++, VB etc... like 40 of them. I was looking into those files, and they are pretty easy to modify... so I figured we should make a Treadmarks one.... that way words like LOCKON or MESH1 would have formatting... I think it would make it MUCH easier to write ents...

If there is interest, I'll do this. Whatup?

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 03, 2002 03:32 PM            
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002246.html

quote:

I know the only reason people place non-TM related subjects here is either because they forgot, it's quicker to get a responce, or they want to have a long discussion on it. I'll leave it to individuals to balance those 3 things with keeping the forum clean for TM related content.

IP:

MexIndian
posted May 03, 2002 06:27 PM            
muchos thankeeoos.

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 04, 2002 12:25 AM            
Interest, interest, interest. It would be a cool idea to have an .ent specific editor. Go for it oh master of the multi-cultural lifestyle mixture and keep us informed of progress. If you decide to do it.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP: