This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3  |
Author Topic:   Very cool Game!
JeepChick
posted April 30, 2002 06:34 PM            
I can't wait to play multi player!! The single player is okay for a trainer, but I need some real people help! lol

JC

IP:

guido 1
posted April 30, 2002 06:55 PM         
I welcome you to our gaming community . Everyone here are good players , and good people . If you need assistance let any of us know . BTW you can play online with the demo , only one server for the demo , with one map called the ramp . you only have 2 choices for tanks on the demo server . one is a steel tank called destroyer , the other a liquid tank called falcon . well guy's is the demo server up ????? we need one for the new tm players . again welcome and good luck .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted April 30, 2002 07:15 PM            
hey jeep chick

how YOUU dooin?

------------------
Grind and click , lock and load

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 30, 2002 07:45 PM            
DOWN boy...down!!! here boy..fetch..fetch...

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted April 30, 2002 07:52 PM            
RUFF! *pant*

*has ex girlfriend flash back*

heh..."aahh ye you like that dont ya b***h"

------------------
Grind and click , lock and load

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 30, 2002 08:18 PM            
Don't mind grind, he hasn't seen a woman in a while.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted April 30, 2002 08:22 PM            
Welcome JeepChick. Hope to see you on the servers soon.

You want to play against a lot of people? Join us on Sunday nights at 8:00 EST for our DDM's. About 15-20 people playing at one time. Its good, fun fragging.

IP:

JeepChick
posted April 30, 2002 08:33 PM            
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I can't wait to play.. when is that darn demo server coming back up and how do I buy this great game????

No prob about grind, I understand... ;-)

I wanna play!!!

JC

IP:

Paranor
posted April 30, 2002 09:22 PM            
oops - I hate it when I forget to restart when I reboot.

should be up

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted April 30, 2002 10:02 PM            
Way to go Bro.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 30, 2002 10:33 PM            
Welcome Jeep.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 01, 2002 12:13 AM            
woman? a what?

IP:

JVortex
posted May 01, 2002 02:26 AM            
lol, welcome aboard.

goofy bastards...

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 01, 2002 06:31 AM            
The full version of TM can be purchased in many game outlets inc Game, HMV, Electronics Boutique, r you can goto www.dmf.filetap.com and use the links there to obtain a copy or you can buy direct from LDA's own store from their main site

It's all cool - course if you have got the full ver already hen even better - thee guys will show ya all ya need to get ya tanked up (nice pun huh) and ready 4 ction hope to c ya on the field of death

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 01, 2002 07:12 AM            
Well first let me say I had a GREAT time playing last night. You all were wonderful and a lot of help to get me started. Of course I stayed up too late playing last night and today I am dragging around at work! lol

What a fun game. It puts tanny to shame as far as graphics. As more people started to show up on the demo server last night, the more fun it became. And oh yeah btw, I played tanny for a long time and still couldn't drive a van so NO woman driver jokes! hehehe

Can't wait to get my full version and I will see whoever on the demo server tonight.

JC
p.s. yes Jeepie = JeepChick

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 01, 2002 08:34 AM            
Sorry..may have missed it but are u from the uk, JC?!

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 01, 2002 09:00 AM            
Nope, Maryland USA... Just south of Washington DC.

I am kind of figuring out that a lot of you guys are?? If so, gonna need voice chat, love the accent! lol

JC

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 01, 2002 09:38 AM            
Welcome JeepChick!

Good to see new potential frags....err.. players.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited May 01, 2002).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 01, 2002 11:00 AM            
oh right... nah I thot u staying up late meant like..3-4 in the morn... tis for most people! lol never mind! We UKnians (lol I love my own words), we have to stay up late to catch u lot coming home from work to go online!

There are a few people form uk but most players and server hosts (all hosts actually, just now) are from the US!

I don't think anything's compatible regarding voice chat with TM just as of yet but this thing keeps on eing upgraded all the damn time! lol

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 01, 2002 11:52 AM            
If you want to get a bit of info on TM players and locations - click : http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/photoalbum.html

And while ur at it why not add your own so we can get a look at you

send bio info to : mybio@dianetix.freeserve.co.uk

Ill get u up asap.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 01, 2002 01:32 PM            
The funny thing is, most of the players are from the US, but all the clans are based firmly outside the US.

And if you want to see a list of all the communities webpages you can click here. Hehe, everyone else was advertising.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 01, 2002 02:27 PM            
Glad you had a great time! If you get the chance, please get your copy direct from LDA as we try to do our best to support them. They are a small company without a major distributor. Thanks!

And don't forget to tell your Tanny buds about your experience!

IP:

Paranor
posted May 01, 2002 02:50 PM            
good point coax!

IP:

JeepChick
posted May 01, 2002 05:49 PM            
Already got the software coming from LDA. Purchased it last night. The company can thank the great guys that played on the demo server with me. You made it fun even tho I kept getting my butt kicked. (Yeah I know, you were taking it easy on me)

hmmmmm, I will send a pic and bio AFTER I get to know you guys a bit better. I know you tanked up people can be a wild bunch, better get to know you first! lol

I am dragging my tanny buddies with me! The leader of my tanny team is hooked, so that is a plus....

See ya on the Demo Server for now..

JC

p.s. I found Grind_and_Click to be a complete gentlemen.... :-)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 01, 2002 06:05 PM            
lol, I wouldn't encourage him.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3