|
Author Topic:   SERVERS FROM ME
Paranor
posted April 29, 2002 11:11 PM            
Well, it seems we fixed the T-1 problem

4% of the packets were getting CRC errors. It was in constant checking this weekend which meant up & down so that's why I couldn't host a server.

So far so good!

So, who hosted it and was it STORM and how many people played it and JV, did you get your DSL yet?

IP:

Irascible
posted April 30, 2002 12:33 AM            
More went to LDA. A few went to Storm. Supe & JV would know better how many exactly - maybe 6 at the most. It got a bit laggy. A guess you could say it was a refresher lesson on how valuable you are to this community.

ALL HAIL KING PARANOR!!!

BTW, I don't actually know - but I assume it's your job's bandwidth that you borrow on the weekend cause they don't need it??? Just curious.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 30, 2002 12:51 AM            
Wolfman hosted it and there were 4-5 playing at a time.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 30, 2002 03:38 AM            
Everyone want to bump the calendar down 1 week. And hab storm this Sunday?

IP:

JVortex
posted April 30, 2002 04:42 AM            
yes, i am DSL'ed! its quite nice when it works... tech support couldnt help me and amazingly enough i managed to get the thing working on my own! some kind of a glitch in the software they were telling me about. theres a CD in the mail thats supposed to fix it, we'll see...

glad all is working out!

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 30, 2002 08:22 AM            
Looks like i may have a aquired a very nice live in design contract - and they have DSL, so if all goes well Ill be putting up a server too

IP:

Paranor
posted April 30, 2002 09:00 AM            
Ras: yep, I use a T-1 from work with his "off the recrod" permission.

JV - watch what they have on those CD's. Some of them isntall VNC without your knowledge.

Matrix - cool! Better response time for the boyz over der hey.

Coax, I'll look things over but I might have to face the onslaught of bitching - most from Guido but maybe other people. I might not be in the mood.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted April 30, 2002 10:08 PM            
Guido bitch?????? Naaaaaaaaa. never

------------------

"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP: