This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   I have seen the Light, I will no longer Spawn Frag.
posted April 22, 2002 08:24 PM            
I give TESTIMONY, that I at one time smite the newborn tank. But Brother SuperUnknown and Brother Matrix have put me on the straight and narrow playing field. I ask forgiveness from the TM community and especially to those that I have Spawn Fragged. FORGIVE ME. I was weak and only thought of the easy kill.

Praise be the LDA!

Hear the words of Brother SuperUnknown:
"We don't have a rule not to spawn frag but we leave it up to the player to decide. You don't do it then you'll be considered the better man compared to someone who does do it."

Praise be the LDA!

Oh, the temptation runs deep to my trigger finger to kill the spawn.
FORGIVE ME AGAIN. I think of only the score.

Hear the words of Brother Matrix:
"… dont do to others what you wouldnt want them to do to you. If some1 spawns on top of me i back off - my prize for this honour is to be shot at and subsequently destroyed. But doing that is my own choice …"

Praise be the LDA.

Brother SuperUnknown and Brother Matrix are strong players. I have heard their words. If ever, I spawn frag, may the almighty LDA strike me down.

Praise be the LDA

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 22, 2002 08:42 PM            
May you have many spam and populate the bboard. Welcome to the board

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted April 22, 2002 09:39 PM            
LOL!

I had the thought that all the psychos go to DNX... now I have proof!!!

BTW 666, I take it on a case by case basis. So I will try to remember that you've gotten religion and reciprocate. Now there's a contradiction. The devil gets religion!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 22, 2002 09:44 PM            
No ... the devil gets Irascible nuff said

We like psycho's in DNX helps keep all you "little people" on your toes HAHAHahaha *Evil Grin* **Cough** LMAO

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 22, 2002 10:37 PM            
LOL!..... and glad to see you finally found the TM board

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 22, 2002 10:38 PM            
BTW...player 666 was our lastest recruit but I refrained from saying that until you guys were introduced to him.Chalk up another one for the good guys.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted April 23, 2002 12:03 AM            
....number of the beast right?

i realy cant remember giving you my ex's phone number dude

IP:

Irascible
posted April 23, 2002 12:11 AM            
BTW, Mr. Satan chose a winking smiley face for his thread.
Does this mean he was kidding?
Can we really trust the "father of lies" (a Biblical name for Satan) to tell the truth???

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 23, 2002 01:19 AM            
Don't you smell the Brimstone?We recruited the Prince of Darkness,Beelzebub,The Devil,Leviathan,the Serpent,the Morning Star,the Tempter,the Evil One,the Lawless One,666...ect.
Now lets see you win another clan war BWL!
Muhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted April 23, 2002 01:42 AM            
*thunder *lightning*

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 23, 2002 01:43 AM            
*grabs random heavy metal records and starts playin' em backwards for fun* Muhahahaha

IP:

Irascible
posted April 23, 2002 01:58 AM            
All fairly appropriate terms Supe, except I would contest the morning star moniker. Though Satan is referred to as such it's a past tense. He WAS the most glorious of angels. Now he merely masquerades as an angel of light. His glory is no more and his darkness is incomprehensible:
Isaiah 14:12 "How you have fallen from heaven, o morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!"
Isaiah 14:15 "But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit."

The real Morning Star is the man himself:
Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

You gonna move the thread now Coax??? Hehehehe.... Just my opinions. The interpretations on that name vary. All flames (no pun intended) welcome.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited April 23, 2002).]

IP:

posted April 23, 2002 02:01 AM            
Brother Irascible, you too should give testimony on how you found the light.

and a note from his wife: If I find your ex's phone number, I will return it to YOU! and I had to laugh, Irascible, as 666's name IS David!
-Susan

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited April 23, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted April 23, 2002 02:42 AM            
Humorous irony. Though I don't think your hubby is the son of Jesse and the former king of Israel. He'd have to be thousands of years old by now. Though come to think of it, that would explain the shoddy performance... (I'm kidding!!!).

Acts 13:22 "After removing Saul, he (God) made David their king. He testified concerning him: `I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.'"

Before you do anything too rash Coax, just look and you'll see we're having an "intellectual" discussion (**cough**) on religious terms and their possible relevance to your clan mate. There's no proselytizing or even lunch time prayers going on here.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited April 23, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 23, 2002 07:10 AM            
Some quotes i think are relevant here

1 - And lo he opened the 7th seal.

2 - And he was cast down from heaven in flame and fury.

3 - Ezikeil begat Roger, roger begat eissiah, Eissiah begat Moses etc etc etc (seems to be a lot of begatting going on to me LOL - actually I made the names up because i cant bebothered wading through the text for acuracy - you get the point )

4 - Go forth and fornicate

I cant mention the psalms, chapters whatever cos im no bible basher lol but I just thought they were suited

Just one question > ? < If kane and abel were the sons of adam n eve and had a fight and one brother killed the other ..... who did he shag to get the whole thing rolling ??? LOL

No offence to the religeous inclined - Im athiest

------------------

code:

.---. .-----------
/ \ __ / ------
/ / \( )/ ----- -=[ Đ Ñ X C L A N ]=-
////// ' \/ ` ---
//// / // : : --- DEATHMATCH FEDERATION
// / / /` '--
// //..\\
=============UU====UU==== (¯`·.¸.(( WWW. DNXWORLD .COM )).¸.·´¯)
'//| |\\`
''``
_____ ____ ___ ____ __ _______ ___ __ ___ ___
__ / ___/_ _/\ / |/_ | / /\ /_ __ \ /_ | / /\ | |/ /\ __
/ /\ / /\\\ / /\\ / /| |\/ / /\ \/ /\ / /\ / / /\ > < \ / /\
\\\ / /____/ /___ / ___ |/ /| /\ / /__/ /\ / /| /\ / - |\ \\\
\____/______//_/\ |_|_/ |_/\ /______-\ /_/\|_/\ /__/\/__/
\\\\\ \\\\\\ \\ \\\\ \\ \\\\\\\\ \\\ \\ \\\\ \\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted April 23, 2002 11:55 AM            
nooo!! religiouse arguments!!! nooooo!!!

*Will begat himself*

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 23, 2002 01:37 PM            
Be without fear: In my book, MexIndian 01:01 it says "Go forth and begat one another" ... or so it would if I had a book.

And I thought the morning star was a ball of hot gas... MAN WAS I OFF!

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 23, 2002 02:52 PM            
All you have to say is that God works in mysterious ways and that answers every question lol

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 23, 2002 03:07 PM            
I know Grind!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 23, 2002 03:50 PM            
Mex: lol, now thats something I can finally agree with in this thread.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted April 23, 2002 07:48 PM            
And I thought killing tanks was fun. The chat room is even better. Just a few last comments to end this thread. Soon after I posted the original message, my computer was smited. I can’t access either the main C drive or the backup D drive. Now there’s a sign. And Susan does not allow me to play for long on her computer. My bro, Harmless, is helping me to fix things.

And here is something for Irascible to think about. My Catholic confirmational name is, you guessed it, King David. Kind of odd that I choose that, when most people chose a saint’s name. I guess I like the ring of it.

And as I have promised, I will give up spawn fragging. Thanks for the fun thread. Later

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 24, 2002 04:14 PM            
Oh no no no.... 666, oh dear new member....
you can't just end a thread....
YOU CAN'T CONTROL SPAM!

NO ONE CAN CONTROL SPAM!!
I BEGET SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 24, 2002 04:20 PM            
LOL me too
*Must not let Mex have the last word...*

IP:

guido 1
posted April 24, 2002 06:05 PM         
Word .......

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 27, 2002 01:28 AM            
w00t! SPAM? DID SOMEBODY SAY SPAM?!?!?!? *runs round in circles*

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2