|
Author Topic:   Last chance to get your Storm Racer CD
Irascible
posted April 21, 2002 11:58 PM            
Just one more annoying reminder and I'm done. Get you're Storm Racer and install it NOW. Storm is next Sunday. What are you waiting for?

http://www.treadmarks.de/StormRacer.zip

Or, if you're too much of a wimp to download on your pathetic dial-up (how's that for winning friends?) I can still mail you a CD. E-mail me. DO IT NOW!!!

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited April 22, 2002).]

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 22, 2002 12:32 AM            
You should send me a copy on CD. My 104k/s is too slow for me to download this file in reasonable time.

IP:

Rex R
posted April 22, 2002 02:08 AM            
wimp I downloaded the thing with my measly 56k dialup

IP:

Teulk
posted April 22, 2002 02:59 PM            
Downloaded it, but had nowhere to put it...seems every time I try to load another TM, my computer loads everyhting into the previous one. Can't figure that one out just yet. Maybe you should send me a CD, just in case I can't get te #### thing to work again!!

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 22, 2002 07:06 PM            
Does that download at TM-Central include all the patches that were put out after the original? Just want to make sure everyone has the full version with fixes.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 22, 2002 07:49 PM            
Um the one at TM-Central is the same link above. And to my knowledge was put out after that patch.

I think that patch was for beta tester so they would not have to re-download the whole thing again, but I am not positive on that.

------------------
TM-Central

IP:

Irascible
posted April 22, 2002 09:44 PM            
I loaded Storm last night. The download that's linked worked great on my computer. The way I did it is I installed a new instance of Tread Marks. Instead of installing to the default folder I changed it to "Tread Marks SR". Gave it the LDA patch. Then installed SR per the instructions. Read JV's instructions!

IP:

Rex R
posted April 23, 2002 01:28 AM            
having the space I installed a 2nd copy of tm to the 'storm racer' folder, then spent some time re-doing my short cuts as they pointed to the storm folder and not the the original install(also made a new shortcut+menu item while I was at it)

IP:

JVortex
posted April 23, 2002 01:55 AM            
ya, the d load version of SR is the full one. the patches were for beta testers

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP: