|
Author Topic:   TM2
TBI-KT
posted April 21, 2002 06:46 PM            
This may be a long way off but it doesn’t matter. If TM2 is going to be made there are some things I would like to see in it.

#1. The ability to customize your tank for EX
You could change the speed of your tank but the armor would go down and you could increase its firepower and have a slower tank and low armor or have high armor and speed is low.

SPEED = | || || || |
ARMOR = | || |
FIRE POWER = | ||

Every line reps 1 point and there would be a total of 15 points that you could use or not use.

#2 Random Map? Possible? Yes. A program like Iris built into TM that makes some sort of height map. The there would be scroll bars to put down how many checkpoints u wanted 1-100. Hilly flat mountainous terrain. How much water
How deep the water would be (if possible) and how many trees 10-150?And you could chose the type of texs for the map and the skybox. Types Rocky, grassy, icy, sandy then it would show u a color overhead view of it.

#3 last things Zoom in zoom out on any view.
Turret view. Cross hairs and bullet time.

Most or some of these would be restricted to single player.

IP:

wolfman
posted April 21, 2002 07:11 PM            
And the ability to up all them if you give up Turret use

IP:

TBI-KT
posted April 21, 2002 07:15 PM            
I dont know about that.
Id still consider that cheating.
But that would be a good option for single player only.

IP:

Rex R
posted April 21, 2002 07:27 PM            
bullit time would have to be single player only, it would lag out a server(which is why howitzer time is single player only)

IP:

TBI-KT
posted April 21, 2002 07:29 PM            
howitzer time never herd that term used befor. What does it mean?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 21, 2002 09:15 PM            
i think dreamer is building your point 2 into the next version of the tmapper. Im currently making maps ready for use when tm2 is released.

IP:

Rex R
posted April 21, 2002 09:42 PM            
that(I think) is when you go into slo-mo when you get fragged

IP:

wolfman
posted April 22, 2002 10:53 AM            
Don't know why lol If a tank did not have to have a turret there would then be weight available for more armor at least. Can see the point on the speed thing - but feel that an armor bonus should be added if one gives up the use of the turret. lol {need less to say I have probs using the turret}. Was thinking along the lines of assault gun type tanks.

IP:

guido 1
posted April 22, 2002 11:39 AM         
i would definetly like a first person option for TM2 . like need for speed porshe unlimited . cross hair would be nice too .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 22, 2002 01:11 PM            
How about the ability to move the main gun up or down? Comes in handy when you want to use ballistics to hit a target at a distance.

I would also like the ability to use "charge-me-up" style weapon fire. You hold the firebutton to charge up the weapon (longer you hold it, the more power it hits with, but hold it too long and you go poof), and fires when the button is released.

IP: