|
Author Topic:   MexIndian joins Clan......
MexIndian
posted April 17, 2002 02:19 PM            
GOCHA TO LOOK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAAAA!

------------------
Let go but be careful while Just Doing It without doing anything in excess.
But have fun!
And play TreadMarks, a game in which you get to frag (we call killing fragging on the online community cause it don't sound so bad)other tanks.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 17, 2002 02:40 PM            
welcome to... (watch this space)

------------------

code:
         | ||\    | |    | | \\       //                                 
| | \\ | |\\ | | \\ //
| | | | | \\ | | \\ //
======= | | // | | \\| | \\ // ======
| ||/ | | | | \ /
/ \
======= *IT'S IN THE FRAG* // \\ ======
// \\
// \\
// \\

IP:

guido 1
posted April 17, 2002 06:32 PM         
no use now Mexindian , you opened the can sooooo ..... go ahead and spill the beans . The DOG Clan Welcomes Mexindian to our fragadellic group . this looks very good [D.O.G.] Mexindian ( fortunatly i wake up from the daydream ) , just to reallize how easy this scenario could become reality . Might as well make it official huh ???? BTW you would make the 11th member of Death Or Glory . I'm not sure on this , but i don't think any of our Patriots have been a member of any other clan , or LWA . Think About It .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Hammer
posted April 17, 2002 07:30 PM            
Hey
We all Want ya! Nice to be popular! Then once we have you your our's forever. You can never do anything without clan approval!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Hammer (edited April 17, 2002).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 18, 2002 12:45 AM            
Screw it Mex, just go LWA or non-affiliate. Or DNX up to you

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted April 18, 2002 01:07 AM            
(A TOTALLY inside joke between Mex and I... don't even try to figure it out...)

Mex,
I would suggest a computer program run on one of the new Cray supercomputers. Have it randomize letters indefinitely until it accidentally comes up with the EXACT phrase as follows:

"I, MexIndian, being of sound mind (*cough*) have decided to join clan (whichever). I do so with the full knowledge that my fate has been determined by the intersection of infinite chaos and infinite chance... an infinity shortened by this kick-arse computer."

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 18, 2002 01:30 PM            
LMAO!!! That's not a bad idea, Ras! Unfortunately, my neighbor's kid's dog's flea pissed on the console of my dual CRAY system, so I'm fresh out of supercomputing power. I guess no matter how hard you try, you just can't get away from the CHAOS element in your SUPER-ORDER, can you?
Thanks for all the invitations guys.

------------------
Let go but be careful while Just Doing It without doing anything in excess.
But have fun!
And play TreadMarks, a game in which you get to frag (we call killing fragging on the online community cause it don't sound so bad)other tanks.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 18, 2002 08:17 PM            
DNX has a couple of spare XMP's & YMP's

IP: