|
Author Topic:   New Affiliation => BWL
mELON cRACKER
posted April 17, 2002 03:49 AM            
As you all know, the clans have been reorganizing lately. In the last few weeks, I found that most of the people I was close with in my group have joined other clans. So...
I have accepted an invitation to join Black Widow Lance. Most of the people I am buds with are in there, so it is the natural fit right now. High Five Ras, Vlad, Par, everyone else!
No hard feelings, LWA. And Neo, the only reason it took me so long to decide is because you stayed, or are staying, or whatever.
By the way, if anyone wants to email me about Tread Marks, or anything non job related, please send it to johnkozuraiv@netscape.net. I think that some other, incorrect email address for me has been floating around out there, because I never got a few messages that people told me they sent.
Thanks,
[BWL] mELONcRACKER

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 17, 2002 05:08 AM            
Good move Melon...how about a complete removal of LWA since members are dropping left and right?Join on of the formal clans or remain a lonewolf but just not belonging to anything.If you don't want to join DNX,BWL,DOG or any of the otheres we still use loners to fill in the gaps when teams are lopsided

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 17, 2002 07:03 AM            
How many has LWA got left now ? maybe it should look at the new ppl coming in and recruit them - that way the other clans can peck at it again in 6 months for more raw talent

IP:

Hammer
posted April 17, 2002 09:31 AM            
Glad to see you join the best!
Great to have you with us. Whew! Another one I won't have to worry about during clan wars blowin up my A>>!

Now let's get cKRACKIN!
mELON cKRACKIN that is!

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 17, 2002 09:34 AM            
Yes Welcome MC!
Glad to have you on the team.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 17, 2002 09:43 AM            
Da Melon Man Done Good

IP:

Paranor
posted April 17, 2002 11:10 AM            
Can I get a BOOYAH!

IP:

Irascible
posted April 17, 2002 11:11 AM            
Welcome MC!!! You know, if you play in a 2v2 with Hammer I've got the perfect team name for you.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 17, 2002 03:53 PM            
MelonHammer vs Supercoax...hmmm

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 17, 2002 04:05 PM            
MC-Hammer!

IP:

Hammer
posted April 17, 2002 04:08 PM            
Sounds good to me but not to fair to Melon he'd be covering my butt the whole game but I could surprise myself and get a few frags!
Maybe if Super, Coax and Melon play with one eye closed, doesn't matter which one. It could work!

IP:

Dreamer
posted April 17, 2002 05:40 PM         
What about HamCracker?

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 17, 2002 05:51 PM            
Or MelHamonCracker!

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 17, 2002 07:19 PM            
With all due respect for the mirth that abounds in this thread. Welcome to the clan MelonCracker. Great to have you in the group. Maybe you can cover my behind in a clan war sometime. I know you have kicked it in other events previously. Welcome aboard and good fragging.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP:

Neo
posted April 17, 2002 08:25 PM            
quote:
No hard feelings, LWA. And Neo, the only reason it took me so long to decide is because you stayed, or are staying, or whatever.

Thanks, MC. I don't blame you for leaving, and I appreciate that you stayed as long as you did. It was good to see at least one LWA left on the servers when the others had already skipped town.

I'm not sure, but it looks like I'm the only LWA left. I was first, so I guess it's not so bad to be last. I sort of planned on going down with the ship--got nowhere else to be anyway.

Viva la LWA.

IP:

Vlad
posted April 17, 2002 09:10 PM            
Nothing wrong with a one-person clan... RC still plays with the TC label

IP:

wolfman
posted April 17, 2002 09:23 PM            
Nahhhhhhhh Neo you still have a wingman for now I think CremlonHacker

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 17, 2002 10:18 PM            
Theres still a few LWA names on the list on DMF guys.

IP:

Irascible
posted April 18, 2002 01:10 AM            
Sailor said "mirth".
!
!!
!!!

IP: