|
Author Topic:   DCTF
MexIndian
posted April 16, 2002 08:56 AM            
Well, although Supe's event was unsuccessful, lets see what kind of turnup we get this wednesday.

Come on yo, it's fun!

------------------
Let go but be careful while Just Doing It without doing anything in excess.
But have fun!
And play TreadMarks, a game in which you get to frag (we call killing fragging on the online community cause it don't sound so bad)other tanks.

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 16, 2002 10:17 AM            
What'll it be? Stock?

------------------
TM-Central

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 16, 2002 01:28 PM            
I love DCTF, hope to see everyone there. I beleive it's time for some stock DCTF.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 16, 2002 01:50 PM            
Let me consult my tea leaves......

IT WILL BE.....

whatever the hell Hammer feels like.

STOCK IT IS! OH HAMMER, I INVOKE THEE...
GIVE ME POWER TO SLAY COAX AND I'LL ....
oh....sorry.

------------------
Let go but be careful while Just Doing It without doing anything in excess.
But have fun!
And play TreadMarks, a game in which you get to frag (we call killing fragging on the online community cause it don't sound so bad)other tanks.

IP:

Hammer
posted April 16, 2002 05:52 PM            
If Stock is what you want, Stock is what you get!

Mexmayhem's Stockpot!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 17, 2002 10:50 PM            
Maybe its time we throw in something besides CTf since we don't have enough humans show to remove the bots.In other words there wasn't 6 humans..more like 4.Kinda hard to play CTF when there is 3 humans on one side and one human on the other with 2 bots
And even if their were no bots it would still be hard to play CTF with 4 people.
We started out good when Mex took over after I dropped the Wed night stuff and now its dwindled down to almost nothing again

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited April 17, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted April 17, 2002 11:26 PM            
I guess they just showed up late. I think it was well after six sometime (6:40 Pacific maybe) when I got there. There was 10 people as I recall.

I would bet it's a scheduling thing. You probably would have erratic turnout on any night of the week no matter what was scheduled. Work and school scedules being what they are. Was there ever a time when you did get good consistent turnout on a regular basis during the week?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 18, 2002 04:07 AM            
I think it just gets old to people.Not that it conlicts with something.When I first started doing Wed night things we got a good crown..10-15 would show then it started to get smaller week after week until I gave up trying.
Then lo and behold Mex comes and starts it back up and once again we get good crowds showing up then it starts to die down again.I see a pattern in there somewhere
I say we should just have a straight up DDM next Wed to encourage people to show again.Thats what I was trying with the clan CTF last week but it didn't work out according to plan.But even with that we still neeed a incintive for people to show so my proposal is to make it ranked DDM.Dosen't have to be stock...in fact its been a long time since we had a modded wepaon/tank DDM.

IP: