|
Author Topic:   ZE's newest member!!!
Sage
posted April 14, 2002 07:10 PM            
Dudy=ZE=Mas a.k.a Dudymas. Ok now lets see,
you may check-out my members page here: http://sagetm.tripod.com/zyonenterprisesandassociations/id11.html

------------------
A clear blue sky, as we start the day, burning metal shows us are way. Screaming nukes pass are ears, as we protect he ones we hold dear. It is not a game we play, so real and hard, as I frag your tank it becomes charred. For the love of this, I will show, blasting my opponents, the only way I know. To live, is not to be fragged, but I still hate that darn lag. For it may seem easy to some and hard to others, with all my love, I call you my brothers.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 14, 2002 07:56 PM            
so does that mean i can have my 2 members back now then lol......

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 14, 2002 08:53 PM            
Wait a second. I didn't know Dudymas was interested in anything but the MG people

(for those that don't know, MG = Mining Guild. Thats those that LOVE destroying terrain for the sole purpose of destroying terrain.)

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 14, 2002 09:15 PM            
Welcome!!

Stay awhile! Stay FOREVER!!!!!

Muwahahhahahahahhaahah!!

Serious Welcome Dudy!

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited April 14, 2002).]

IP:

Sage
posted April 14, 2002 09:36 PM            
SuperU was alsways in your clan-except for five days. As for Kong, we have never reallt talked about his curcumstance. Ya see Ma to-the trix, before Kong was in your clan, he was in mine, and still is. He never officially left my clan. What I mean is, I guess forgot that he was still in my clan. And I would kind of like him to anwser this post, are you/or are you not, still in my clan?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 14, 2002 09:46 PM            
Congratulation Dudy, haven't heard of MG in a long time.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 14, 2002 11:00 PM            
That is a good question sage (and onion) old chum, i too would be curious for an answer.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited April 14, 2002).]

IP:

KONG
posted April 15, 2002 12:05 AM            
umm, sage? I'm pretty sure I told you that I would be an honorary member. well, you have plenty of members now. sooo, ...

IP:

Sage
posted April 15, 2002 07:28 AM            
It doesn't matter how many members I have. I just wanted a real answer. But i'm just saying, how would this "Honorary" thing work. If I have a clan battle...... against DNX, who are you fighting with? Or my clans going up a against D.O.G, would you fight in are clan?

Nevermind................

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 15, 2002 09:16 AM            
If im interpreting this right - he's saying he was there to help you get started like super was. Most everyone here will help any clan get started. I cant and wont speak for kong because he's got a free will of his own; but the honarary tag seems to have been n gone, and if thats the case id appreciate your taking my members names off your list or at least add honarary to them - not how that would work though - like you said in a clan battle..... this is why honarary stuff should be kept to a minimum across the board.

Ive seen this before several times and it always winds up the 2 sides arguing and the member in question simply not playing because he's being pulled in 2 directions at once - if kong states his preference either way it would settle the matter.

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 15, 2002 03:51 PM            
Hehehhe, /2ix, you are right. I wanna say that I've always supported guilds of any type. JL and I for one were kinda in our own, and we let people in and out, like GA and so on. I really just can't refuse all these clan requests everytime. I gotta do something before I say I don't like it... It's too hypocritical. Although, so far, I've not had the time to really take any advantage of my new position. I'm more than happy to donate my modding abilities too. I can't just yack about TM players losing interest in mods and not be making any publicly (I always make secret ones... I'm quiet that way). Honestly, I had a grudge against all clans.... just these groups of people trying to be better than the other... kinda like king of the hill only on a computer. It seems too unorganized. I dunno, does anyone want to start a guild, maybe ZE would start one, and I'd be super happy for that. But, I will never deny my MG status. I almost want to write it on my lab papers at school, mwahahahahahahah. But then again, like I said, I certainly would like to try this out. This is just to clarify stuff. As any new member, I have a right to be testing my affiliation before I trust them. I think we all should. It makes roots firmer when you finally fully trust them, and keeps you safe until you do. Eeeesh, reading this actually makes this all more confusing to me, but I bet it'll oddly clarify stuff for some of you. Oh well, back to my mumblings with this stinkin' school project for English *mumble mumble*

------------------

IP:

Sage
posted April 15, 2002 06:19 PM            
Matrix, he (is) in my clan, when he first joined, he was an official member of my clan.
Not honorary. When I asked him about his status with my about 2 two monthes ago, he said he was honorary.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 15, 2002 08:24 PM            
thats ok sage im sure he will clarify his wanted position here. Hes not mine to barter with like a slave lolhe has a mind of his own and im sure he knows what he wants.

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 16, 2002 08:39 PM            
Ooooh, ooooh, let's have a spat with nukes online about this sometime. Can we?

IP:

Sage
posted April 17, 2002 05:19 PM            
Introdusing ZE's newest members: GA or Golden Ant#1 and Teulk. OH what a great day tis is!!!!

IP:

Paranor
posted April 17, 2002 05:34 PM            
Hmmm - me thinks I'll try moving the next clan DDM treadmarks server to one of my one of my dual XEON processors to see if it'll keep up with all these people.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted April 17, 2002 09:17 PM            
pfft, its

GoldAnt_Number1

Ya Gotta Spell out Number!!!! Its a part of the GoldAnt Clan tradition that I started

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 21, 2002 02:47 AM            
/*Savagely runs in and stomps on GA's little silly tradition thing and sells him to fort knox for lots of money and uses it to make a really beefy computer to hug every morn and tuck into bed at night and use to better Tread Marks for the whole world's benefit... mwahahahahah!*/

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 21, 2002 04:42 AM            
is this page even updated anymore, or can I take it off my site? http://danielsanders.tripod.com/NeoKi_TM_site/index.html

IP:

guido 1
posted April 21, 2002 10:35 AM         
Dudy are you getting enough rest ???? maybe time for a vacation eh ???? heheheheehe

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP: