|
Author Topic:   Storm Racer
MexIndian
posted April 11, 2002 01:54 PM            

MY GOD! JV really outdid the crap out of himself here. This post isn't all about, "he put alot of work into it so support him", it's about: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THAT SUNOFAGUN DID!!!

Incredible man, incredible.

Edit: We should really get some organized events going taking advantage of this... I know Supe tried, but to no avail. Come on, folks, it tastes good!
------------------
Let go but be careful while Just Doing It without doing anything in excess.
But have fun!
And play TreadMarks, a game in which you get to frag (we call killing fragging on the online community cause it don't sound so bad)other tanks.

[This message has been edited by MexIndian (edited April 11, 2002).]

IP:

Hammer
posted April 11, 2002 02:43 PM            
That good huh! I'll definetely get the pack and give it a shot!

IP:

Hammer
posted April 11, 2002 03:29 PM            
Mex as usual you are right this is an AWESOME set up! Thanks JV I hope you don't mind but I've put up a server and will leave it up so everyone gets a shot at it.
Great Stuff!!!!

IP:

Paranor
posted April 11, 2002 09:21 PM            
Wow - I thought you already had STORM hammer? Didn't you run a server?

Yes, its' beyond belief. Dukes of Hazards rule.

Mex, that topic already came up - we will be doing STORM as part of the DDM rotation.
In fact, it's APRIL 21st. But a normal server would be great.

The schedule is on my web site - which may be broke but try it.

------------------
-Everyone needs belief in something. I believe I'll play another map.
BWL-Paranor, BWL-Tiger, DNX-Tiggs and D.O.G.-Aragon.
Family. Redefined.
DDM Pics, Movies and Server Packs here

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited April 11, 2002).]

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 12, 2002 01:24 PM            
Hey Hammer.... wanna get a race going this wednesday? You wanna you wanna you wanna?

I'll kick everyone's A$$ all up and down the map! Actually I suck, but I think it'll be fun to play humans.

Awaiting concurrance.

------------------
Let go but be careful while Just Doing It without doing anything in excess.
But have fun!
And play TreadMarks, a game in which you get to frag (we call killing fragging on the online community cause it don't sound so bad)other tanks.

IP:

JVortex
posted April 15, 2002 02:26 AM            
well now THATS the kind of reviews i like to see! lol. thanks Mex. im glad 56K users are finally starting to d load the pack .

i keep trying to tell people: its not a pack meant to work with race mode, but its a pack designed to completely REMAKE race mode into something new.

i have no problem at all w/ setting up a server, just remember to remove the boogie ball and terraformer. those 2 will cause a lot of lag and are intended for offline play only.

cant wait til the SR DDM!

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP: