=DNX= Matrix
posted April 10, 2002 11:04 PM            
http://www.ctimes.info/wallpaper/0002/0213.jpg

heheh [edited for RexR]

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited April 16, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted April 11, 2002 04:48 AM            
Nice pixels. With all the flips she does, good support is a must.

BTW, I always envision my sex symbols as intelligent. I can't abide dingy bimbos. And with the way Angelina Jolie played the part, it would seem her bust size was bigger than her I.Q.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 11, 2002 08:20 AM            
I thought she was the perfect person to play the part!! I mean from her previous roles to that was quite a surprise but she carried it off pretty well!

It's the writers... they should be hunh, drawn and quarted with their own blunt pencils!

------------------

code:
       '\
_\______
/ =DNX= \========
____|__________\_____
/ ___________________ \
\/ _===============_ \/
"-===============-"
:)this tank needs a party:)

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted April 11, 2002 09:06 AM            
lol here here!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 11, 2002 11:19 AM            
The movie was the worse in recent memory. Although that one scene...

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted April 11, 2002 11:22 AM            
Exactly right Ni, it WAS the writers. Unfortunately, you can separate her performance from the writing. I would have had her be smart, witty... yada yada yada. Instead, they had her running around half naked like some bimbo giggling... that's right... you remember: giggling!

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 12, 2002 01:46 PM            
QUICHUR YAPPIN, ALL OF YOU'S!

Nothing wrong with beautiful women shooting and jumping around while listening to clasical music. Look at it this way. It is better than if it hadn't been done at all. POSITIVE thinking, right?
Plus, it's Angelina ... who cares in what context it is?

------------------
Let go but be careful while Just Doing It without doing anything in excess.
But have fun!
And play TreadMarks, a game in which you get to frag (we call killing fragging on the online community cause it don't sound so bad)other tanks.

IP:

Irascible
posted April 12, 2002 03:28 PM            
A famous little proverb:
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion."

Sure, bouncy boobs on a gorgeous frame are fun to look at. But sluts are a dime a dozen. Beauty is wasted on them. A gorgeous woman with intelligence and class is a precious thing indeed. That's the kind you want to marry.

It makes me sad to see all the starlets and their writers thinking that they have to prostitute themselves to make it big. Mariah Carey is a good example. She started relatively classy. Then, the harder it became for her to come up with good material, the more of a ho she became (until Sony effectively paid her millions to not sing for them by cancelling her contract - hehe).

Grace Kelly didn't have to - and she was magnificent. Sandra Bullock may have done a little of that, I'm not sure - but it's obvious she didn't need to. And you X-Files fans know of what I speak. It would totally ruin Gillian Anderson's image (at least for me) if she went the way of the ho.

Sorry to get all serious on you. Please continue in the vein that Matrix intended. Let me help by saying "Woof woof!"

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited April 12, 2002).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 12, 2002 03:51 PM            
Actually Ras... Gillian Anderson always was a ho! I mean she's actually 'acted' in a kinda..road..type..move thing (I saw it in the middle shelf of HMV). looked sort of...adult..dramaesque!

------------------

code:
| ||\    | |    | | \\       //                                 
| | \\ | |\\ | | \\ //
| | | | | \\ | | \\ //
| | // | | \\| | \\ //
| ||/ | | | | \ /
/ \
*IT'S IN THE FRAG* // \\
// \\
// \\
// \\

IP:

Irascible
posted April 12, 2002 04:07 PM            
Serious reply: Yeah, I'm sure there's something out there on anyone. There's probably nude photos of Grace Kelly somewhere. There's probably a nude pic of me someplace! The point is, that's not how they made it big (and that's not how I frag well - though... now that you mention it... it might distract competitors... hmmm). Nor did they need to show flesh to make it big.

Not so serious reply: Them's fightin words!!! Not only does DNX bite the big one, but they have no taste either!!!

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited April 12, 2002).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 12, 2002 04:12 PM            
Woof woof!

IP:

Irascible
posted April 12, 2002 04:17 PM            
Not so serious reply continued:
BTW, your sigs are obnoxious, annoying AND ugly... and that ain't no small feat.
(I'm sorry, but when someone assaults Gillian's honor... )

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 12, 2002 07:46 PM            
Ah Gillian "floppy n flat" Anderson lol ... seen em - unimpressed. Sandra Bullock ... difficult to find lol - only reference is in a dream seq in DEMOLITION MAN, apparently if you have a freezeframe on a laserdisc or dvd LOL. deperation guys - lets get back to miss jolie

IP:

Irascible
posted April 13, 2002 04:06 AM            
You say "floppy and flat"? Hmmm. Well that's better than "round and rotund". Ahem. If you know what I mean.

Besides, if that's floppy and flat then I'll have an extra helping thank you very much. You see, it's all about the mind. I'll put Scully's up against the giggling bimbo any day of the week.
(I'm talking here about Gillian's X-File persona and Angelina's Lara persona. This ain't about the real people!)

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited April 13, 2002).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 13, 2002 04:26 AM            
lol, I think thats the first time I saw a post become more bitter after being edited.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 13, 2002 09:11 AM            
Thats ok ras, i understand how confusing good make up can be against pure beauty

I can provide some cool links if you wish - That said id choose a 28yr old sex siren over a 47 yr old hollywood wannabe anyday

Just personal opinion you understand nothing dull and demented here :P

------------------

code:

.---. .-----------
/ \ __ / ------
/ / \( )/ ----- -=[ X C L A N ]=-
////// ' \/ ` ---
//// / // : : --- DEATHMATCH FEDERATION
// / / /` '--
// //..\\
=============UU====UU==== (`..(( WWW. DNXWORLD .COM ))..)
'//| |\\`
''``
_____ ____ ___ ____ __ _______ ___ __ ___ ___
__ / ___/_ _/\ / |/_ | / /\ /_ __ \ /_ | / /\ | |/ /\ __
/ /\ / /\\\ / /\\ / /| |\/ / /\ \/ /\ / /\ / / /\ > < \ / /\
\\\ / /____/ /___ / ___ |/ /| /\ / /__/ /\ / /| /\ / - |\ \\\
\____/______//_/\ |_|_/ |_/\ /______-\ /_/\|_/\ /__/\/__/
\\\\\ \\\\\\ \\ \\\\ \\ \\\\\\\\ \\\ \\ \\\\ \\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

IP:

Irascible
posted April 13, 2002 02:52 PM            
Sigh... Angelina is obviously way better looking. Duh. At least acknowledge my point. The way they had her play Lara was as a giggling bimbo. So I'll take the Scully persona over that anyday. And... well... nevermind. It's obvious you have your mind fixated on one thing - actually, two things.

IP:

Teulk
posted April 13, 2002 03:13 PM            
Considering Angelie was wrapped and raised for the show...well what do you expect!!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 13, 2002 06:35 PM            
not so serious reply from here!! MY sigs?!?! at least I take the time to honour what I belong in! and Gillian Anderson is freckly (possibly acne ridden with very good make-up), floppy and fat!

Not to mention that, to make it big in her shoes was to show more than a child needs to see. What serious actress needs that on her CV?

You started the non-nicities

check the sig!

------------------

code:
| | \\ | |\\ | | \\ //
| | | | | \\ | | \\ //
======= | | // | | \\| | \\ // ======
| ||/ | | | | \ /
/ \
======= *IT'S IN THE FRAG* // \\ ======
// \\
// \\
// \\

IP:

Irascible
posted April 13, 2002 08:25 PM            
No problem. Just having fun. And your sig still sux. Of course, that's probably because it has the letters D - N - X in them.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 13, 2002 09:19 PM            
1) "you have your mind fixated on one thing - actually, two things"

- Damn Right

2) Sig Sux lol - least he took the effort to make one :P

3) dnx still sucking huh - guess we'll have to go out there n hire more tallent, please tell us when we cease to "suck" then turn n run :P hehehehe

*throws a cream pie at ras*:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|)

lol

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 15, 2002 02:06 PM            
She was so not a ho on the show! Then again, perhaps we should discuss definitions first...
I don't think a bubbly and easygoing girl is a ho... and I'd prefer a positive, smiling (and yes gigly) girl (although the traveling sucks) over a somber, unavailable workaholic who gets her kicks trying to scientifically define something that does not fit within the ranges of science.

And Ni.... sorry, I shouldn't meddle, but I couldn't you better represent your clan by putting "=" signs where those "-" signs are? Just an observation

------------------
But have fun!
And play TreadMarks, a game in which you get to frag (we call killing fragging on the online community cause it don't sound so bad)other tanks.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 15, 2002 06:05 PM            
I would but that means starting my post count over again! everyone knows me, not all like me!

------------------

code:
| | \\ | |\\ | | \\ //
| | | | | \\ | | \\ //
======= | | // | | \\| | \\ // ======
| ||/ | | | | \ /
/ \
======= *IT'S IN THE FRAG* // \\ ======
// \\
// \\
// \\

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 15, 2002 07:01 PM            
Wouldn't your name be better with a BWL?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 15, 2002 08:11 PM            
LMAO!!!

BETTER NOTHING!! YEAH THE "" CLAN!

(for those of you less geeky than me, "" is the way you represent nothing in excel/VB macros)
GEEK? Checkmark.

------------------
But have fun!

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2