|
Author Topic:   ZEA / DNX Merger ?
=DNX= Matrix
posted April 10, 2002 10:57 PM            
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002153.html

Sage ?

Personally i think its great having so many clans, but if youre serious we'd love to have yall.

IP:

Sage
posted April 10, 2002 11:02 PM            
LoL, I was kidding!!! I just have to get some more members then we'll have a REAL clan battle Matrix. Just my clan and your clan. By the way, I have 8 members

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 10, 2002 11:06 PM            
Great stuff by sunday we will know if we have a full compliment - right now we have 22 - should have 25 by the weekend. 17 of which should be active.

Do you guys play Wolfenstein at all ? or quake or unreal tourney or mechwarrior ? we do maybe we can get shooting at each other in some other games too

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 10, 2002 11:21 PM            
Tribes 2 and a game called Sub Commander are all I play online besides TM.But I'm not very good at either in multiplayer.I think you should just stick to type of game and give it all you got

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted April 11, 2002 08:54 AM            
i play soldier of fortune, half life, oposing force, operation flash if i ever find a good ping =/...like ever

and a few other odds and sods of games
some treadmarks game as well on occasion, but its a bit bogus lol j/k

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 11, 2002 11:18 AM            
Sage: You're clan can't be smaller then TC is now - only 1 active member. Keato and Hawk don't play multiplayer at all anymore. Sailor left for another clan. And thats about all our main members from back when it was started.

We still have that restriction on membership so its doubtful it will grow: You must have been part of any TM beta (expanded from TM1.0 beta) test to be a member

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 11, 2002 12:36 PM            
Would playing from 1.59-1.6 count? Maybe you should relax the rules a bit? Or is it no biggie?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 11, 2002 01:16 PM            
Oh be quiet Coax

I still don't quite see how Jim gave you that admin tag...oh well

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 11, 2002 01:19 PM            
I just got RTCW a couple of weeks ago. Thats where I got the idea of a special CTF mod pack, which I'm currently working on. I've still yet to practice RTCW, I did finish the game though. Love the required use of stealth. (no thats not in the TM CTF Mod Pack. would be kida hard with the radar and all. hehehhe)

IP:

Paranor
posted April 11, 2002 01:36 PM            
If you have RTCW then get MOHAA - then RTCW looks like a magna doodle game.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 11, 2002 02:32 PM            
To be enlightened you can go here /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001659.html

IP: