|
Author Topic:   You need speeds.
HUT
posted April 10, 2002 07:23 AM            
Hi
Very best server. It is fast. ** CONGRATULATIONS **. I like server : > Map Test [ 216.90.30.38:8928]
Hope in god, that anything will damage.
Best wishes, HUT

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 10, 2002 07:38 AM            
'anything will damage'? I hope not.. lol! nothing will damage, u mean?

------------------

code:
       '\
_\______
/ =DNX= \========
____|__________\_____
/ ___________________ \
\/ _===============_ \/
"-===============-"
:)this tank needs a party:)

IP:

Teulk
posted April 10, 2002 01:28 PM            
I tried this server, but had a "map failure"...any ideas?? I've dld all of the add-ons I can think of..and then some!!

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 10, 2002 02:03 PM            
That was probably a temporary server put up by someone testing an unreleased map.

Next time look and see the name of the map .ved file in the server list. That way you can check to see it you have the same map .ved file under \Tread Marks\addons\maps\

IP:

Vlad
posted April 10, 2002 02:47 PM            
Actually, an easier way to check to see if you have it is to see what the map is listed as. If it shows the filename (map.ved), then you don't have it installed. If it shows the actual name of the map (The Ramp, Hell Crossing, etc), then you've got it.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted April 10, 2002 03:29 PM            
Sorry Teulk,

That's just my temp testing server. Trying out Slayer's first attempts at heightmaps. Hope to get them released soon.

Hmmm...no lag? That's a first.

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 10, 2002 03:43 PM            
I did not know that Vlad...

What if you have the unfriendly name listed for a group of maps in the dedicated config file?

In other words listed by ved instead of friendly name. I know the dedicated config file excepts either way because I do a lot of ''un-heart beated'' weapon testing as you know. Like I remember Jim2L.ved is the The Ramp.

Learn somthin' new everyday.

IP: