|
Author Topic:   Crunch Berries
guido 1
posted April 09, 2002 10:05 AM         
i was just responding to Tiggs' referance to me as crunch berries in the now closed thread . that's why i refered to him as DSL Twiggs ..... all in good fun as i'm sure was his intention as well . no offense on my part was given or taken . nuff said .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 09, 2002 10:16 AM            
don't start this please! not here! go ICQ someone u have a prob with, or if someone has a prob with Guido... do the same please!

------------------

code:
       '\
_\______
/ =DNX= \========
____|__________\_____
/ ___________________ \
\/ _===============_ \/
"-===============-"
:)this tank needs a party:)

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 09, 2002 11:38 AM            
Um...right.

If the thread is closed its becuase it got out of control. Leave it be Guido...

--------------------------------

Matrix: You mentioned LWA was almost non-existant. What about TC? Do we have any members active other then me now days?

PS - in clan matches, if TC's show up, we play with BWL since BWL is the only other original clan from the days of the public betas 2.5 years ago...

IP:

Paranor
posted April 09, 2002 11:41 AM            
Hey RC - I sent you an e-mail based on your profile here. Let me know if that's not correct.

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 09, 2002 12:35 PM            
I believe this thread falls under the category of starting a thread just to start an argument.

IP:

guido 1
posted April 09, 2002 12:40 PM         
sorry Ni but this is my post , and i didn't do anything wrong ...... so there .... ( smiley face text ) .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

guido 1
posted April 09, 2002 12:45 PM         
sorry kevlar , that wasn't my intention at all . and i say as much in my post above . ( smiley face text ) . i hoped by saying so to Tiggs he'd see that it was in good fun , no harm , no foul . no reason for anyone to get excited .

------------------

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 09, 2002 02:08 PM            
I'm sure he saw it in the closed thread, I did.

If he didn't get your message there then he won't here either.

IP:

Irascible
posted April 09, 2002 03:05 PM            
Ah c'mon guys. It looked to me that Captain Crunch was actually trying to prevent misunderstanding... or something to that effect.

Wait... did I just sound like I was defending the Cap'n? *GASP* How can this be? Noooooooooooooooooo!

IP:

guido 1
posted April 09, 2002 04:56 PM         
WORD !!!!!! that's right .... ( smiley face text ) .

------------------

IP: