|
Author Topic:   We can't do that Super!!!
Sage
posted April 08, 2002 05:13 PM            
Although making cash prizes for TM would make things interesting, this would/could be considered as gambling.

------------------
A clear blue sky, as we start the day, burning metal shows us are way. Screaming nukes pass are ears, as we protect he ones we hold dear. It is not a game we play, so real and hard, as I frag your tank it becomes charred. For the love of this, I will show, blasting my opponents, the only way I know. To live, is not to be fragged, but I still hate that darn lag. For it may seem easy to some and hard to others, with all my love, I call you my brothers.

IP:

guido 1
posted April 08, 2002 08:02 PM         
WOW .... fill me in on the cash prizes !!!! so what's the lowdown . sorry Sage but you have to be 21 or older to gamble so you'll have to wait a few years lol . now i might be able to do some puter upgrades and STILL EAT . heheheehhehe .... fun .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 08, 2002 08:21 PM            
Read the thread that welcomes coax.

I don't know if its illegal or not but its not my original idea.Cash prizes were given out in Quake 2 tournements that I took place in,sponsered by IDSoftware which is a big and respectible software company.And I personally know of clans in other games that have done this.It would aslo be illegal to give away any prizes(free games,computers...ect) if that were the case Sage,but every major game that I can think of has held tounements and gave away prizes...sometimes cash.
Its also illegal to download a MP3 that you didn't pay for but that dosen't stop the million people that do it everyday

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 08, 2002 10:26 PM            
*Click* - *Click* - *Click* - *Click* - *Click* - ** ]B /\ /|/ G **

*']['hudd* .....

IP:

Irascible
posted April 09, 2002 01:33 AM            
-

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited April 09, 2002).]

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 09, 2002 04:13 PM            
Man, it makes me irascible to see posts by Irascible that say -.

WHAT DOES HE SAY!!?!?!??

My snoopiness will be the death of me.

------------------
Once I invented archetypes to try to quantify my behavior...
Years later, I found me modifying myself to fit my archetypes.
How stupid is that?
True MexIndian shining through...

IP:

BamZipPow
posted April 09, 2002 04:41 PM            
Me thinks that he said something...changed his mind...edited his post...and just left it as "-". Guess he was holding his tongue...but only Ras can really say what he said versus what I think he said when he said what he did say. Whew... : ]

IP:

Irascible
posted April 09, 2002 04:46 PM            
-

IP:

Irascible
posted April 09, 2002 04:47 PM            
teehee

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 09, 2002 05:36 PM            
cant speak for ras, but unless i can remember my pass *which i never can* i have to reply to a therad for the cookie to put it in for me, i usually enter "hmmmm" after that i can make new posts quirky but thats life.

IP: