This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3  |
Author Topic:   Leaving LWA
Sailor
Administrator
posted April 07, 2002 05:34 PM            
Since LWA is a TreadMarks non-clan I thought this might be the appropriate place to announce that I am leaving the LWA also. As recently others have also left I feel it is time to move on to something different so I will say my fairwells to a great group of people who participate in the LWA. Good luck and see you on the battle field.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps
[IMG]http://kong.kicks-ass.org/sailorsig1.jpg[/IMG]

IP:

Dreamer
posted April 07, 2002 06:07 PM         
*snatch*

...only to join BWL

Behold [BWL]Sailor!

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 07, 2002 06:13 PM            
Quick!!!! Post it on the site!!!!!

And Welcome Sailor!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Kevlar (edited April 07, 2002).]

IP:

KONG
posted April 07, 2002 06:25 PM            
congrats Sailor

IP:

guido 1
posted April 07, 2002 06:45 PM         
best of luck Sailor , and if any other members of LWA would like to join a small , but great group of players .... consider DOG clan . after all if you all join BWL no one else will be able to get on the DDM server .... hehehhe sorta like BWL vs. whoever the other 4 people that make up the 20 players on the server ..... LOL . so is this the death knell of LWA ...... kinda sad in a way .

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 07, 2002 07:21 PM            
DNX will pay you $20 a month Seriously,I don't care where you go Sailor as long as you still have fun playing.All of the clans are good and could use another good player.Or you could be a real lone wolf and not affiliated with anything.

IP:

Irascible
posted April 07, 2002 07:38 PM            
Welcome Sailor! Woohoo!

And yes, all the clans are good. But some are more gooder than others... LOL :P

IP:

synack
posted April 07, 2002 08:29 PM         

[This message has been edited by synack (edited April 08, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 07, 2002 09:02 PM            
Good luck sailor

Ps: Iras-(ill never join a clan)-ible ... whats "more gooder than others" mean LOL - where did you school again

------------------

code:

.---. .-----------
/ \ __ / ------
/ / \( )/ ----- -=[ ะ ั X C L A N ]=-
////// ' \/ ` ---
//// / // : : --- DEATHMATCH FEDERATION
// / / /` '--
// //..\\
=============UU====UU==== (ฏ`ท.ธ.(( WWW. DNXWORLD .COM )).ธ.ทดฏ)
'//| |\\`
''``
_____ ____ ___ ____ __ _______ ___ __ ___ ___
__ / ___/_ _/\ / |/_ | / /\ /_ __ \ /_ | / /\ | |/ /\ __
/ /\ / /\\\ / /\\ / /| |\/ / /\ \/ /\ / /\ / / /\ > < \ / /\
\\\ / /____/ /___ / ___ |/ /| /\ / /__/ /\ / /| /\ / - |\ \\\
\____/______//_/\ |_|_/ |_/\ /______-\ /_/\|_/\ /__/\/__/
\\\\\ \\\\\\ \\ \\\\ \\ \\\\\\\\ \\\ \\ \\\\ \\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

IP:

Neo
posted April 07, 2002 09:13 PM            
Freakin front-runners

IP:

KONG
posted April 07, 2002 09:33 PM            
Iknow Ras has been waitin for this for a while, so i'll give it in one dose. Let's see that silver tongue waggle.

quote:
Kong, saw your post right after I posted my reply. Yes, that was some
very bad tasting spam. The first reply to my being welcomed aboard is an effort to recruit people to another clan? Sheesh! My one shining
moment sullied by the selfish pursuits of a trader!

Thanks peeeto. I wonder why Coax never gave me a "woohoo!" (don't answer that :P)

there was another post, went something like:

please, I do not want any clan to contact me, i don't want to join any clans. (something like that)

Ummm, thats Traitor.
Taste any better?

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited April 07, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 07, 2002 09:52 PM            
Ouch Kong - very ouch lol. Neo care to hop on the clan waggon

IP:

Irascible
posted April 07, 2002 10:14 PM            
Jeez Kong, give it a rest. I already told you that I was kidding - both in the thread you're quoting and later in another thread. Do you seriously believe I would call anyone a traitor? It's only a freaking game!!! I don't give a hoot how much people jump from clan to clan. Why am I having to explain this to you yet again?

And yes, I was in a mood one day and said basically what you quoted about leaving LWA and not joining other clans. I edited that out within 24 hours and sent Coax an email telling him to ignore my rantings. (voice of Steve Martin) Well excuuuuuuse Meeeeee!

Also, how much more obvious could I have made it that I was kidding when I put in there "(don't answer that :P)". Do I have to spell everything out? :P = smiley face with tongue sticking out.

And another thing, the situation your trying to relate this thread to is completely different. I was being welcomed to LWA and the FIRST reply was an ad for another clan. This was a farwell thread started by Sailor, who was apparently recruited by Dreamer rather quickly via email or something else (I don't actually know how it happened). MY response was to welcome Sailor and taunt DNX little. HOW THE HECK DOES THAT EVEN COMPARE!!!

Do you have some beef with me? I don't with you. I hardly know you. You apparently took a past comment too literally. Seriously, I meant know offense and have never had reason to question your character. I apologize if it came across that way. Though I must say you are a bit irascible sometimes... hehe.

And Matrix,
Yes, the grammar was the joke. That's what the "LOL" after it meant. I wouldn't laugh at DNX... no sir... in fact, I cry in sympathy for you all.
BTW, I don't recall ever saying I wouldn't join a clan. I said that I wasn't "into" the whole clan thing. By my recent posts, you might think that that has changed - and maybe it has a little - but that change mostly has to do with how much fun the rivalry thing is. So in that vein... DNX suxs!

IP:

KONG
posted April 07, 2002 10:20 PM            
oops, forgot to put that magical smiley in that last post. I now know that a smiley makes even the most irascible post bearable, and acceptable. So from now on if i put a smiley in my posts no one should get upset.

Sorry about forgeting that smiley.

IP:

Irascible
posted April 07, 2002 10:28 PM            
Personally, if I'm intent on being irascible then I don't put smiley faces in to confuse the issue. On the other hand, if I'm being Irascible then I put them in to indicate an attempt at humor (I did say "attempt") or whatever. So now I don't know what your intentions were. Were you serious or just "tweaking my nose" ? I think my regard for you should have been clear when I rallied a bunch of people to your server during one of your Monday night things. Obviously it was no big deal. But if I had some beef with you I certainly wouldn't have done that. On the contrary, I appreciate your contributions.

BTW, thanks for the compliment. I'm not sure what precious metal my tongue is (boy, if that's not an invite for sarcasm I don't know what is - care to take up the challenge Matrix? ... hehe), I just know it's loud and angry. Did it waggle well enough? LOL

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited April 07, 2002).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 07, 2002 10:41 PM            
quote:
Seriously, I meant know offense

------------------

code:
       '\
_\______
/ \========
____|__________\_____
/ ___________________ \
\/ _===============_ \/
"-===============-"
:)this tank needs a party:)

IP:

KONG
posted April 07, 2002 10:44 PM            
So I guess now you will drive across the map in order to frag me like everyone else does. Do I really Pi## everyone off that much? I really don't post that much. I really am a lovable character. WAAAAH, why does everyone always chase after me? Thats it, i'm changing my ways. No more Mr. nice guy, waiting for u guys to catch up. From now on it's every Kong for himself.

IP:

Irascible
posted April 07, 2002 10:54 PM            
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
That's exactly the point. I have NO problems with you. I don't have the impression that anyone else does either. Though obviously they'll have to speak for themselves. That's what's so confusing. I think of you as basically a good guy and you go and bust my cahones over stuff that meant nothing.

BTW, I gave up on trying to purposely frag anyone. I tried that with Supe a couple times and could never make it across the map in one piece to even get at him! It seems everyone else wanted a piece of me first! Besides, I don't play good mad... which might explain a lot... hehe.

No more Mr. Nice Guy? When were you ever?

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted April 07, 2002 10:58 PM            
What...is it that time of the month for everyone??????

geeeezzzzzzzzz

------------------

"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Tiggs (edited April 07, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted April 07, 2002 11:01 PM            
It's ALWAYS that time of the month!
LOL!
I had to defend my... *cough*... ahem... "honor". Hehe.
BTW Sailor, sorry about "going there" in your thread.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 08, 2002 12:29 AM            
Enjoy Irascible - I do not mind. I get a kick out of reading this stuff. It is truly fun seeing how things get interpreted sometimes. I really think everyone in this community is a good person and we have a lot of fun in the game. So don't anyone take it too seriously and just keep on fragging or Race On or whatever tweaks your bones for the current time - and have fun

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps
[IMG]http://kong.kicks-ass.org/sailorsig1.jpg[/IMG]

IP:

Dreamer
posted April 08, 2002 12:52 AM         
*hands huge healthy non-hypercharged chocolate chip cookies to Kong, Irascible, guido (and Matrix - just in case)* Now everyone shake hands and hug, or I might have to write that script for tmmaps, after all.
*leaves behind a cream-pie trap and the half-empty cookie box*
-------------------------------------|}~

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 08, 2002 01:03 AM            
Hehehe Irascible is being irascible and i dont blame him, being Irascible and typing Irascibly is what he does best - Time of the month lol **hides the knives** Ahem - "I DONT LIKE CLANS" **Cough** lol....

Dont worry man, were just joshin with ya lol. btw, love the spirit of rivalry you put forward, and in that light:

code:

88888888 888 888 888 888 8 888888 8
888888888 8888 8888 8888 8888 8 88888888 8
8888 888 8888 8888 8888 8888 8 8888 8
8888 888 8888 8888 8888 8888 8 88 8
8888 888 8888 8888 8888 8888 8 88 8
8888 888 8888 8888 8888 8888 88888888888888888888
8888 888 88888888888888 88888888 888888888 888888888
888888888 88888888888888 88888888 8888888 8888888
88888888 888888888888 8888888 888 888

/ |
/ | |\ / +-+-+-+- BWL GRAVEYARD -+-+-+-+
/ | | \ / | |
=== | | \/ + † † +
/ | | /\ | * n |
/ \_/ / \ \ † n n n /
/ \ ================ =====
\____ (V)

LOL *cough* all in fun of course

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited April 08, 2002).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 08, 2002 03:28 AM            
nice smiley

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Paranor
posted April 08, 2002 08:02 AM            
ummm, welcome aboard Sailor - that was the original post right?

Kong, I know I chase after you until the ends up the map - but not intentinally hunt you down. That's because you make it fun. And a pain.

Matrix - you have some type of program that auto-generates this or are you just that talented?

IP:

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3