|
Author Topic:   Mission Impossible:Should you choose to accept it....
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 02, 2002 03:11 PM            
Mission:Search the Net by any and all means possible to find the word Treamarks 2.Thats it.I've been looking all over the place and have found nothing about the game.No articles,no coverage,no coming soon to PS2,no interviews.....If you find something post the link in this thread.I know there is something out there because I rem LDA giving us that link to the movie and I can't even find that link through search engines.I did find a cool interview with the developer of TM,Seamus(spell check) talking about how he made the terrain deformible in really technical terms.Really interesting stuff.I'll post it here as soon as I find it again,but I want stuff realted to TM2 mainly.
Thanks

This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.5...4...3...2...1.

IP:

peeeto
posted April 02, 2002 03:46 PM         
here's the link that Matrix has for the video:
http://www.gaminggroove.com/downloads.cfm?id=1

however, it wasn't there when i tried it... i think that www.gaminggroove.com may have been down for maintenance at the time i tried it...?

IP:

Rex R
posted April 03, 2002 01:49 AM            
a google search came up empty in respect to TM2(1 link to a review of tread marks test2, 2 sites with pictures from test2 and 1 item I couldn't read mentioned it once)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 03, 2002 04:02 AM            
Hmm..maybe its hush hush at this point?Just thought it was odd that I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere.

IP: