|
Author Topic:   DDM 27 Results
Paranor
posted April 01, 2002 07:45 AM            
Ok - something is wrong with game #3. My pics show I win, but I recall Ferdi winning. My Pics show the "45 seconds" thing which means I snagged the end of the game but was there some last minute tallying? I'm at home getting ready for work so I didn't really think about it much.

http://www.karllois.com/treadmarks/DDMresults.htm

IP:

Neo
posted April 01, 2002 10:00 AM            
Nice pictures, dude. Looks like I've finally been dethroned... Maybe now I'll be motivated to come out of retirement?

IP:

Paranor
posted April 01, 2002 01:14 PM            
Super - am I smoking wacky weed - was it me who won by 1 death or Ferdi? I thought it was Ferdi?

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited April 01, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 01, 2002 10:45 PM            
You won because you had one less death even though you two had the same amount of frags.Close one.

IP:

Paranor
posted April 01, 2002 10:46 PM            
ooooohhhh - I remember something like that happened but I though Ferdi had one less death. WOOHOO!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 01, 2002 11:13 PM            
lol, I noticed how you renamed the screen shot link to "DDM Results Screen Shots". I'll keep my mooutth shut on what it was called before.

Looks to be the usual suspects winning again. I'll throw them up at my site tomorrow.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 02, 2002 10:44 AM            
In the first instance frags decide position, in the event of duplicate frags it does on deaths to kill ratio, in the third i dunno, tank damage i think - then it goes onto how many nice paintjobs are on the feild followed by what kind of shoes we are wearing

IP:

Paranor
posted April 02, 2002 01:34 PM            
yep coax - you actually made sense on something so I did change it.

IP: