|
Author Topic:   Website troubles!
-DNX-Ni
posted March 31, 2002 11:24 AM            
Ok I know this isn't TM talk but I need help quickly and it'd b much appreciated if I could get any answers!

For some reason, a website I used to visit a lot isn't accessible for me now! I can't rmember changing any settings and it's not my firewall! I've tried almost everything to do with internet options using IE 6! any suggestions?

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

KONG
posted March 31, 2002 12:02 PM            
it would help if we knew which site? not one of "those sites" is it? think you have to pay for that.

IP:

guido 1
posted March 31, 2002 02:42 PM         
what's one of those sights ????? Kong could you elaborate ???? . if it's what i think , how do you know about it ???? no wonder my credit card bill is so high ..... hehehe . proably a harry potter fan site .

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 31, 2002 03:24 PM            
I have Netscape and IE for times that either of them cannot access a site.But its usually Netscape that has the problems.
Try deleting your Internet History and Temp Internet Files.Sometimes when there is a error accessing a site,that error is cached and when you keep trying to get in it still dosen't let you...even though it might be running now.Then try to manually enter in the whole URL.Don't let the browser fill it in for you.

IP:

Dreamer
posted March 31, 2002 06:37 PM         
MSIE users:

SHIFT+"Refresh" is supposed to reload the current page whether it is cached or not

AFAIR CTRL+"Refresh" flushes the page cache, then reloads

If problems persist, maybe there's a proxy server to blame...

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 31, 2002 06:58 PM            
I knew Guido would spam this..but Kong..I'm shocked!! It's not one of the sites u might frequent and be talking about Kong but it'd surely help if u have any answers!

thanks Supe but I've tried all that before and am trying Dreamers!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Random Chaos
posted March 31, 2002 07:00 PM            
Oh. So its that other type of site that you have to pay for is it? The one Kong's gender doesn't go to normally?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 31, 2002 07:33 PM            
Only a person who goes to "those kind of pay sites" will go there often and post here with info about it - right kong

guido - boring lol

IP:

KONG
posted March 31, 2002 07:55 PM            
Dirty minds. (shakes head) I was talkin about ummm, sites where u dload software. yeah, thats right. Them there kinda sites.

What else would u think I was talkin about?

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited March 31, 2002).]

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted April 02, 2002 11:02 AM            
LOL!

IP: