|
Author Topic:   FREE CD!!! ------> modded DDM 4/7 ------> STORM RACER DDM 4/21
Irascible
posted March 31, 2002 03:32 AM            
The main point of this thread is to remind you to download the 32MB Storm Racer zip. IF there's anyone who doesn't know yet, go here: http://karllois.dyndns.org/treadmarks/2002CalendarandNotes.htm
Click on the relevant days and you've got the links for downloading the needed mods.

DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE!
Not only is it a big download for those on dial-up. But it requires just a little reading of instructions to unzip it correctly. And you may want to get a little practice in so you don't get clobbered in the DDM.

IF there is anyone who absolutely insists that downloading is not an option, let me know. I will mail you a burned CD with SR, some master packs, etc. You can email or ICQ me. JVortex put a tremendous amount of work into Storm Racer. So let's have big turnout on April 21.

------------------
"Disingenuous mountebanks with their subliminal chicanery, a pox on them!" -- Homer J. Simpson

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 31, 2002 06:16 PM            
Heheheheh, man, I remember playin that mod for a week solid, until my hard drive crashed, LOL, that was some FUN!!! Ooooooh, trust em folks... it's AWESOME!!!

------------------

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 31, 2002 07:02 PM            
I had STORM downloaded an played it for a bit but it was a huge mod an kinda screwed my game up! so I might give the STORM DDM a wee miss!

------------------
Feck It... Light Speed

IP:

Irascible
posted March 31, 2002 08:45 PM            
Ah c'mon Ni. Do a second install of the game in a second directory. Then you'll have no problems with the original install.

IP:

Paranor
posted April 01, 2002 01:24 PM            
Yes - very important! Just copy your current TM directory sans the ADDONS to a new directory and unzip STORM into that.

It works fine. My server has about 10 directories on it. Each for what we do.

IP:

JVortex
posted April 02, 2002 02:09 PM            
about the only way that the SR pack will screw up your install of TM is if you try and install it into your current AddOns directory. and this is just because TM tends to screw up and get confused when it has too many files in the AddOns folder. its for this reason that i put in the instructions to install the SR pack to a new, fresh AddOns folder.

glad to see that some interest is finaly getting sparked by the SR pack! lol.

RACE ON all!!

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

Lizard King
posted April 02, 2002 09:10 PM            
hi all
im new to this
i had SR liked it but lost it when hard drive got fryed
looking forward to play it again

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 03, 2002 11:45 AM