|
Author Topic:   Another Peom!!! About the Maps!!!
Sage
posted March 31, 2002 02:25 AM            
The Sand of Scarab, charred and glassy.
Nuke-formed lakes and rivers, non-grassy.
Lava is found in this Volcano, Get hit by it and your tank will feel lots of pain’O. Speed here is not uncommon. I cannot speak the name of this, for there is frequent bombings.

Ok, I give up, this poem sucks.
The previous one, I had more luck.
I wish I could make it better.
Right about now I could go for some cheddar.

Tanks in this game rule the world.
This may not rhyme, but I still can’t get a girl….Friend. Darn it man, school sucks.
I wish was there was a legal way to make some quick bucks. I really want to be a Rock-Star, with my cool drummer, bassist, and me-the one who plays the electric guitar. I may suck at singing, but in a few years with training, I’ll be bling-blinging. Peace Ya'll, and great Cimmy-Chungga's to guide ya.

------------------
A clear blue sky, as we start the day, burning metal shows us are way. Screaming nukes pass are ears, as we protect he ones we hold dear. It is not a game we play, so real and hard, as I frag your tank it becomes charred. For the love of this, I will show, blasting my opponents, the only way I know. To live, is not to be fragged, but I still hate that darn lag. For it may seem easy to some and hard to others, with all my love, I call you my brothers.

IP:

synack
posted March 31, 2002 08:09 AM         
Here I sit. Broken-hearted.
Came to frag, but only lagged.

IP:

guido 1
posted March 31, 2002 02:50 PM         
roses are red..... violets are purple..... does the young sage..... play TM like urckle ???

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

MexIndian
posted April 01, 2002 09:00 AM            
Beans, Beans
good for your tank
the more you eat,
the higher your rank

the higher your rank
the better you feel
so ... DEATH TO SUPERCOAX!

------------------
What are you doing wrong?