|
Author Topic:   British Summertime Strikes Again
King John 1st
posted March 30, 2002 11:30 PM            
Yep it's that time of year again, that means that the Euro DDM on sundays will move forward an hour to most ( I think ) but still remain 8pm GMT to us, is that ok? or no k?

The regular DDM is now 2am GMT ( zzzzZZZ )

IP:

guido 1
posted March 30, 2002 11:47 PM         
hopefully KJ there will be some intrest , it's been down the last couple of weeks . i enjoy playin earlier myself . a couple new members and the next clan DDM will really be interesting for the DOGS hehehehehe . sooooooo cloooose . maybe you could convince super to join the DOGS say 10 or 15 minutes before the next one , it would count ..... hehehehhee . oh and Coax can jump in too , if it's workin for BWL we might as well give it a go eh ????? lol .

------------------
If you can't run with the big [D.O.G.]'S .... stay on the porch hehe ... Guido the mercy killer .... FRAG ON .....

IP:

Irascible
posted March 31, 2002 12:32 AM            
"" if it's workin for BWL we might as well give it a go eh ""

Not! Didn't happen. Ain't gonna happen. No amount of subterfuge will win you glory, only death! On the other hand, an equal number of players (or God forbid, numerical superiority) and you're there... Capn Crunch.

IP:

King John 1st
posted March 31, 2002 01:08 AM            
Oooo, Coax, now then we would be TopD.O.Gs

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 31, 2002 06:32 AM            
lol guido ...... clan poaching is a definate no no, didnt kow u were so desperate you need to try and steel from our best. Anyway, given DOGS performance at the last tourney, i dont really think u need the extra lol - i think everyone else needs the extra in order to cope LMAO.

Now on your spacebike and find some players that arnt already in a clan !

IP:

synack
posted March 31, 2002 06:53 AM         
KJ, we also bump our clocks ahead an hour here in the colonies starting next Sunday, April 7th, so that will realign the planets and the DDM schedules.

IP: