|
Author Topic:   Omega Clan Battle!!!!!!!!
Sage
posted March 27, 2002 06:25 PM            
Thats right baby, you read right. A Omega Clan Battle, with all the clans, ctf maps and DM.

As for the time of this event, i'm unsure of, you see, I'm trying to get my system to see my new Nvidia G-Force4 MX 460 graphics card. But so far no luck. I do have XP know, so I guess that lets you guys know what i'm working with here. But as soon as I get it up and running I would love to do this.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

Paranor
posted March 27, 2002 08:51 PM            
oooh - geforce 4! DROOL DROOL!

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted March 27, 2002 09:29 PM            
if theres as many people as the last one

count me out man, more lag than a wet towel on the last , pointless playing

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 27, 2002 10:50 PM            
nVidia makes Detonators for XP so make sure thats what you install.Other than that I don't know why you would have any problems running it on XP.Remove your old card,pop in the new one,install the XP drivers and you should be good.

IP:

Sage
posted March 27, 2002 11:04 PM            
We could have to servers

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

BamZipPow
posted March 27, 2002 11:32 PM            
How about having a clan vs clan battle? Almost like a Clan DDM..? Not really sure how well those have turned out before. That way you could at least limit the amount of lag from the number of players connecting. Setup servers for a straight shoot out between clan vs clan and for a DDM on the other servers.

Of course that would mean there would have to be planning involved in it...

And Sage...just like Super said. Make sure you have the XP drivers...

If you want, just send your system to me and I'll get it up and running for you and ship it back to you. Where do you live anyways? Doh...Japan? Nevermind...

IP: