|
Author Topic:   Full Story With Maps And Flags Problem For Me. Help!
-=-Slayer-=-
posted March 26, 2002 12:51 AM            
Ok, You know what I'm talking about When I load the game and when I'm in the tank selection screen or when I'm at the level selection screen I can't see any of the pictures of the maps or flags.

Well I had some time on my hands so I removed Tread Marks completely of my hard drive and reinstalled just my 1.5 disk of the game and went to see if the problem was still there. Yup same thing well it was a little better. I saw 1 out 4 of every flag or map that I looked at on average and the ones that I do see are what supost to be on the one above or below it. So I thought "This Sucks" and I installed the 1.55 to 1.6 Update and there is still no change. I think its the CD I got or the computer. I love Tread Marks and I still can pic the flag or map out by name no probplem but it would help my experise and enjoyment alot if I could see the images. This has been the same way since I first got the CD a year ago. I have no Mods or AddOn to the game its just full 1.5 with the update of 1.6. Please Help

------------------

[This message has been edited by -=-Slayer-=- (edited March 26, 2002).]

IP:

KONG
posted March 26, 2002 01:02 AM            
I noticed some strange things lately myself. after changing to a mod tank to play soccer, when i go to change back to a stock tank, none of the steel tanks show up on the list? and the past few days I have been having crashes in TM. Something I have not had since installing xp?

Slayer- when you uninstalled, did u remove the TM folder manually? i don't think the uninstaller removes it.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 26, 2002 03:52 AM            
TM Soccer is specifically designed so that you can't switch tanks during game play. It's a consequence of having the AI tank always be the 8-ball but still allowing the server to support other tanks. For more information on that specific topic look at the EEK under "name --- racetank". Only reason I know is becuase I wrote that entity description Links to the EEK can be found in my signature

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

BamZipPow
posted March 26, 2002 04:09 AM            
Kong, all you have to do is exit out of TM and then fire it back up again...

Sorry about that with TM Soccer...it had to be done that way with no other choices to get what I needed. At least you get to pick your favorite tank before you get onto the field... Got to love that Tron tank!! Yes, the Recon tank is great, too!

Not sure why TM is crashing on you...

IP:

-=-Slayer-=-
posted March 26, 2002 04:01 PM            
Yea I did have to manually remove it

IP: