|
Author Topic:   DNX Clan!!!
=DNX= Tiggs
posted March 25, 2002 10:16 PM            
For the love of Pete, would someone from the DNX clan ICQ me a link to the DNX BB!!

Please.

one that works also.

Thank You.

------------------
"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
DNX-Tiggs, D.O.G - Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted March 25, 2002 10:23 PM            
hmmm...I like the idea of one that doesn't work personally.

Do you want me to go make a random BBS just so I can e-mail you one that does work but isn't the right one?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 25, 2002 11:02 PM            
I thought I saw you post there before?Did it change and why?Email me don't answer me here.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 25, 2002 11:26 PM            
Goto www.dnxworld.com

click on the clan link

once in the visitor page you will see the members entrance link on the left, click it - the pass for this is the FIRST ONE i am sending on ICQ.

When in there click the top members forum link - ill send you that pass as the SECOND ONE.

cant understand if u were loist why you didnt just goto dnxworldand click the email button i would have sent info back.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted March 26, 2002 05:33 AM            
Thank you Nem.

Super, I upgraded the OS and lost my favorites. I backed them up but when I went to put them back, they were gone.

Matrix, the link does not work for me.

------------------
"I see fragged people...they're everywhere...they walk around like everyone else...they don't even know that they're fragged."
Family. Redefined.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 26, 2002 08:07 AM            
I have no explanation, works for me..... are you waiting for the hotspot to load up or in there clicking away with wreckless abandon lol..

Only you and Ni are having problems - ive sent you a direct link to the forum, if you still geta page error i suggest contacting Gamers.com as im out of ideas, ive been using the forum hapily through that page and directly for ages.

IP:

Paranor
posted March 26, 2002 10:26 AM            
Tiggs, you want your 6 year old niece to come over and show you how to use URL's?

DOH!

EDIT: Oops, I better be nice or he won't do any of the electrical work in the kitchen.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited March 26, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 26, 2002 01:32 PM            
Uh-Ohh - tension LOL

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted March 26, 2002 05:10 PM            
I know how to work a url. I click the correct url and it comes back "page not found" and the address says www.dnxworld.com

So it is not me!!!!!

And bro.....ah, we wont go there.

------------------
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Rex R
posted March 27, 2002 02:12 AM            
works fer me. nice picture BTW

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 27, 2002 03:17 AM            
hx did that in Truespace 3D about 5 yrs ago lol, the rest of my art is on my DNX Designs site (top link on dnxworld).

Tiggs, contact ur ISP or if you have a firewall you may have inadvertedly added the url to your ban or deny list. The page uses java too so make sure you have this enabled

IP: